PDA

View Full Version : My sig. (one of the flashing ones)

SStrikerR
Mar 3, 2008, 07:49 AM
Alright so the first time it was removed a message under my sig said "slow it down". So I slowed it down, and now it was removed again and i'm not allowed to have a sig. wth?

Dhylec
Mar 3, 2008, 09:26 AM
I received some complaints about those sigs. They were distracting & hurtful to some people's eyes. It's best not to have bright colored & flashing sigs now to save us troubles & similar fads in the future.

If you'd, or anyone with bright, flashing sigs, like to have your sig privilege back, PM us with your new sig (not bright colors with flashing) to be approved.

Powder Keg
Mar 5, 2008, 08:58 PM
Will we receive signature privilages back? I lost my signature privilages for the exact same reason. If I was told to not use them all together I'd be cool with that, but like Ryan I was told to slow it down, when I did, my signature was disabled.

Dhylec
Mar 5, 2008, 09:04 PM
Again, if you want your sig privilege back, PM one of us your new sig & we'll look into it.

Powder Keg
Mar 5, 2008, 09:19 PM
I'm not even going to use a picture...I just want to put my character information there for the time being. I already understand that the flashing gifs (or anything close) won't be acceptable.