PDA

View Full Version : Striking Bot Food

Indract
Mar 3, 2008, 09:49 AM
Question, ATM how i'm leveling my Stiking bot is feed it moon atnomizers then try to reduce its TECH by feeding it melee weapons. First question is is that the best way to go and second is dose anyone know of any cheap high * weapons i can invest in insted of going to a shop and buying a ton of 1 * weps?

Shonagar
Mar 3, 2008, 11:29 AM
You could look in player shops for 2 or 3* weapons, but i don't think you're going to find much. I'm doing exactly what you're doing right now and I just buy them from the store.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shonagar on 2008-03-03 08:29 ]</font>

Dhylec
Mar 3, 2008, 02:09 PM
Use player shops. Look for 3* weapons at 1k-1.5k are good at cost/lv. Cheap 4* at 3k-4.5k are also good.

Indract
Mar 3, 2008, 06:15 PM
Ic Ic thanks, so 3 * is about the best to look for? oh and you think if i have the boards and mat to go ahead and synth some low *'s? or save my mats?

Talise
Mar 3, 2008, 09:55 PM
you won't be needing low rarity mats for anything else so go ahead and do so... or actually, if you can sell your photons for a decent price you can use that money to buy feeding weaps. New PM food just came out that give 40 points to an area with each feed. They're sold for 5 omega acid at the item collector. Also, it doesn't matter what healing item you feed it but you should feed it odd rarity(1,3,5...) ones to maximize strike up and minimize tech up. So if you're not feeding a lot, then go ahead and feed it your extra trimates/monomates.

SabZero
Mar 4, 2008, 11:37 AM
Don't forget the "super food" available at the cafe in Holtes West. Exchange 5 Omega acids per Fighgroll and it raises the striking stat by 40 points!