PDA

View Full Version : PSOBB: Were these good section IDs to choose?

wufiei
Mar 3, 2008, 12:42 PM
I have a lvl 2 Humar Yellowboze and a lvl 6 Ramarl Greenil. Are these good section IDs or should I recreate them now into something better?

raikomaru40
Mar 3, 2008, 02:54 PM
best ID for a HU is skyly, best ID for a RA (i think) is purplenum

AlexCraig
Mar 3, 2008, 03:00 PM
There is no "best" section ID. There are recommendations and preferences, but not "bests".

DoubleJG
Mar 3, 2008, 03:28 PM
All IDs are good in their own ways. Not very many people enjoy Greenill though..

All I can say is, "Flame Garment". Enjoy it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TheStoicOne
Mar 3, 2008, 04:00 PM
and guld : ( and Guard wave
yellowboze can get her abilities I Dunno their usefullness in BB though.

wufiei
Mar 6, 2008, 07:44 AM
Crap. I forgot to mention that I was on BlueBurst. Thanks for the sugestions though.

concussionman
Mar 6, 2008, 09:48 AM
I enjoy my Yellowboze, but I have enough characters in ultimate that they can support each other. If you don't want to raise a bunch of characters, Redria and Yellowboze are good IDs because of the variety of rares that they can find. Greenill is decent, but you'll find that many of the rares are repetitious and the good ones are few and far between.
If you want to know the greatness of Greenill ask trypticon.

AlexCraig
Mar 6, 2008, 03:53 PM
I have a Purplenum HUmar. He is pretty awesome.

Don't have any Greenills, and I have yet to start my Yellowboze, so I can't really give an opinion on those.

concussionman
Mar 6, 2008, 05:12 PM
On 2008-03-06 12:53, AlexCraig wrote:
I have a Purplenum HUmar. He is pretty awesome.

I also had a Purlenum Humar on my brothers memory card, but that was before i knew about drop rates and the majority of the rares, so I would always get pissed off with all the crappy mechguns that I would find. Luckily now I know better.

redtide
Mar 7, 2008, 11:39 PM
Luckily for you, on Blue Burst you are forced to play online where it is easy to obtain necessary items via Black Paper's Deal (which would otherwise be restricted to certain section IDs), and all other items can be obtained through trading. On Gamecube where certain IDs were truly terrible choices (Pinkal, Bluefull, I'm looking at you), that is almost negligible in Blue Burst, especially with Episode 4 and the new quests.

All in all, Yellowboze is a great ID all-around, and Greenill has some very nice finds as a Ramar, as there's always something interesting to hunt.

TheStoicOne
Mar 7, 2008, 11:44 PM
well My pinkal can PIPE God minds! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif TAKE THAT!