PDA

View Full Version : Sil Dragon Halp!

3---Hit---U
Mar 3, 2008, 09:01 PM
I can't kill sil dragon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif:(:(:(:( Please help?

61 Hucaseal

Weapons

Musashi
Silence Claw w/ 30% hit
Gatlings w/ 50% native+ 30% hit
Varista 25% native
Rappy Fan
Diska of Braveman

Help please! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ketchup edit: Added Sil Dragon to title to make it more clear.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2008-03-04 11:22 ]</font>

concussionman
Mar 4, 2008, 12:22 AM
When the dragon first starts walking, walk forward, but to the right at the same time. As you pass the dragon, it will start to turn, during this turn it will begin to breath ice at you, but since you will be on its left side you wont get hit. Aim either at its head or its feet with the gatlings or the varista, while being a small distance away, to take it down. It should only take around 600 damage to do this. Once it falls down, run to its head with the Musashi, and keep attacking.

If you are unsure if you have done enough damage, move out of the way when it gets up, otherwise it will run over you. In that case, repeat the steps, always staying on the inside of the dragon's turn radius.

If the dragon gets up and roars, it doesn't have much to go until it is defeated. Once it dives under ground it will do 2 diagonal passes, and one radial pass. For the diagonal passes, simply run along the edge of the map and you should be able to avoid them. For the last pass (the radial) simply move 7 - 10 character spaces away from the edge of the map and wait for the dragon to pass by on the outside. Once he passes, move quickly to the edge and he should pass by without hitting you.

Once he reappears, repeat the earlier steps, of staying inside his turn radius and if done correctly you can defeat the dragon without being harmed once.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: concussionman on 2008-03-03 21:23 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Mar 4, 2008, 12:30 AM
I would also recommend leveling up. 61 isn't a great level to be in Ulty mode. You'd last longer with more HP/TP/Stats.

concussionman
Mar 4, 2008, 12:33 AM
On 2008-03-03 21:30, AlexCraig wrote:
I would also recommend leveling up. 61 isn't a great level to be in Ulty mode. You'd last longer with more HP/TP/Stats.

I defeated the Sil Dragon at level 59 with my Ramarl. It just takes patience at that level.

Splash
Mar 4, 2008, 12:52 AM
On 2008-03-03 21:33, concussionman wrote:
I defeated the Sil Dragon at level 59 with my Ramarl. It just takes patience at that level.

RAmarl =/= HUcaseal

SStrikerR
Mar 4, 2008, 07:24 AM

On 2008-03-03 21:30, AlexCraig wrote:

Ramarl can use good guns, while Hucaseal has to be all over the dragon's feet to do decent damage.
(And if you make a mistake and the dragon walks over you...*freezes and dies*

concussionman
Mar 4, 2008, 09:49 AM
That's why I said use the guns, and stay a short distance away. I have used hunter many times on the Sil dragon and this technique works for all.

Oh, I just remembered. For the sprial underground move, you can also run in the opposite direction of him, the same distance from the edge as previously stated, and when he passes by, just cut in behind him and you should be fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: concussionman on 2008-03-04 06:55 ]</font>

AlexCraig
Mar 4, 2008, 01:54 PM
Idaknow. I still say gain some levels. They'd be a real help.

ZeroNova
Mar 4, 2008, 03:59 PM
Same here XD, except I play as a Hucast. I only used a +20 Varista, it's the weapon I use most of the time.
Most of the attacks are very easy to avoid, but when you do get hit it hurts a lot. I would also recommend leveling up before you try again, or bring a few scapes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZeroNova on 2008-03-04 13:02 ]</font>

TheStoicOne
Mar 4, 2008, 04:30 PM
oh yeah well I beat the sil dragon with my mag only, no character, just a mag.

raikomaru40
Mar 4, 2008, 08:33 PM
yea, it took me around a half hour to beat it on ver.2 w/ a lvl 85 HUmar

TsukasaDCX
Mar 4, 2008, 08:53 PM
I can't even remember where to find Sil Dragon

AlexCraig
Mar 4, 2008, 09:29 PM
D:<

Serious? Same place you find the dragon in any other mode...

TheStoicOne
Mar 4, 2008, 09:37 PM
On 2008-03-04 18:29, AlexCraig wrote:

Serious? Same place you find the dragon in any other mode...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

TsukasaDCX
Mar 5, 2008, 03:54 PM
Yeah, I can't remember where or how to get to Sil Dragon
on any difficulty

AlexCraig
Mar 5, 2008, 03:56 PM

You... you fight your way through the forest... it is a pretty straightforeward path...

TsukasaDCX
Mar 5, 2008, 04:00 PM
Forest wtf
Isn't forest regular dragon?

AlexCraig
Mar 5, 2008, 04:03 PM

Forest in ULTIMATE has the Sil Dragon. Forest in Normal-V.Hard has Dragon.

TsukasaDCX
Mar 5, 2008, 04:03 PM
See now I feel like an idot cause I never play on ultimate

AlexCraig
Mar 5, 2008, 04:04 PM
That would be a major advantage.

TsukasaDCX
Mar 5, 2008, 04:05 PM
I probably should
just all my friends were always a lower level and we never really tried to level
We just played to hangout and do the silly quests we loved playing

TsukasaDCX
Mar 5, 2008, 04:06 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TsukasaDCX on 2008-03-05 14:07 ]</font>

TsukasaDCX
Mar 5, 2008, 04:07 PM
Hard/Vhard
I'm was like 101 before I started over

Ketchup345
Mar 5, 2008, 04:16 PM
Please use the edit button http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Vanzazikon
Mar 5, 2008, 04:20 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vanzazikon on 2008-03-06 11:44 ]</font>

Vanzazikon
Mar 5, 2008, 04:28 PM
You guys, we're suppose to help 3hitu with the sil dragon.

Vanzazikon
Mar 5, 2008, 04:47 PM
On 2008-03-04 06:49, concussionman wrote:
That's why I said use the guns, and stay a short distance away. I have used hunter many times on the Sil dragon and this technique works for all.

Oh, I just remembered. For the sprial underground move, you can also run in the opposite direction of him, the same distance from the edge as previously stated, and when he passes by, just cut in behind him and you should be fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: concussionman on 2008-03-04 06:55 ]</font>
It's true, being patient, shooting and waiting to strike the dragon is the best strategy, however I belive it's based on the person's skills. I'm sure you beat him because you are experienced and patient,but some people are impatient or have a hard time reacting to this type of enemy.

Taleck
Mar 5, 2008, 04:50 PM
On 2008-03-05 13:16, Ketchup345 wrote:
Please use the edit button http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/edit.gif instead of posting multiple times in a row.

What i find hilarious is that some guy triple posts right after Ketchup says this.

I may need some help with the sil dragon also. I just got my 76 HUcast into ultimate.

TsukasaDCX
Mar 5, 2008, 05:03 PM
On 2008-03-05 13:16, Ketchup345 wrote:

There was acutally a break in the posts
but Alex deleted one to show that he had 1337 posts again

concussionman
Mar 5, 2008, 06:51 PM
On 2008-03-05 13:47, Vanzazikon wrote:

On 2008-03-04 06:49, concussionman wrote:

It's true, being patient, shooting and waiting to strike the dragon is the best strategy, however I belive it's based on the person's skills. I'm sure you beat him because you are experienced and patient,but some people are impatient or have a hard time reacting to this type of enemy.

Another thing to get used to, not just for this boss, but for the entire game, is to understand the contact points for the various enemies. Such as knowing the distance to stand away from particular enemies to be outside their attack radius. Another is the timing of their moves. Once you become familiar with this, you will rarely get hit, unless you're not paying attention.

Plus, not only understanding enemy movement, but your own. Using your menus to prevent being slowed down, from mines and enemies is a good habit to get into. Another is using a cut behind technique. Which is grouping enemies by using your menus to prevent slow down, then cut in behind the first couple, and use a multi-hit weapon with a 2 hit to prevent the enemies hitting you after you complete your combo.

If for the Sil Dragon, you find that you just aren't doing enough damage to kill it within a reasonable time range, or you are killed in one hit from every attack. Go with leveling up, or changing up your slot items to be properly prepared for the battles that you are choosing to undertake.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: concussionman on 2008-03-05 15:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: concussionman on 2008-03-05 15:58 ]</font>

Shadow_Rune
Mar 12, 2008, 09:30 AM
I beat the dragon at level 56 or 57 and I used a HUcaseal.

It's true be patient and you'll defeat it. and once you figure out how it move's and how it attacks (in order) It will be a peice of cake. like now I'm level 61 and I destroy the dragon over and over again just to level up for Dal Ral Lie ( he's who I have trouble with )