PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Parts

dys0r
Jan 17, 2003, 04:27 PM
I've done everything from the guide, and did all tier 1 quests. I've also done Secret Delivery and Dr. Osto's Research. I carried the enemy parts for all these quets, btw. I did Unsealed Door and when I went to talk to Dr. Montague, he was just blabbing about how he wants to make Eleanor try out some new stuff. I've done Doc's Secret Plan and breezed through it. But when I come back, the Doc just says some stuff about weapons using photons and that if I bring him some material, he can convert it.

Thing is, I have the friggin' enemy parts with me ready to be converted. So I talk to him again and he just wants me to collect my reward, but instead I quit the game.

What am I doing wrong?

- dys

Savrak
Jan 17, 2003, 04:36 PM
You also have to finish all the quests. It worked for me after that.

dys0r
Jan 17, 2003, 04:46 PM
What do you mean by finishing all the quests? Like, do the Addicting Food, Gran Squall, Retired Hunter... and all those other quests?

Ghaleon
Jan 17, 2003, 04:48 PM
do EVERY SINGLE QUEST and then go to dr ostos research and talk to dr montague. it may take all day but its worth it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ghaleon on 2003-01-17 13:49 ]</font>

dys0r
Jan 17, 2003, 05:06 PM
I've already done Dr. Osto's Research and Unsealed Door, but not the other quests. So this means I can't convert the enemy parts anymore?

VulpesMundi
Jan 17, 2003, 05:48 PM
If you complete all the quests in one difficulty, they'll become available again permanently.