PDA

View Full Version : Maximum Attack 1 version 2 GC

BatosaiHimura
Mar 4, 2008, 09:25 AM
Anyone have a map or guide to it? I remember walking through the wall in Mines, but I can't seem to remember after that.

Also, if you have a solo total kill count on it, that would be great!

kevlar_pso
Mar 5, 2008, 05:42 AM
On 2008-03-04 06:25, BatosaiHimura wrote:
Also, if you have a solo total kill count on it, that would be great!

The total needed it 10,000 kills to get the heart of your character. To get the heart of other characters, you need to finish the quest w/some1 who also has 10,000 kills. You can collect 10 hearts but they need to be from 10 different character classes, no duplicate classes will count towards your heart count.

BatosaiHimura
Mar 5, 2008, 10:55 AM
I know about the 10k in kills. I mean, do you have a map of max attack 1? I'm trying to use it for my sjs kill count. So far, i can get 507, but I need to know are there any other secret walls. And what i mean by solo is, I know I can't get the kills in caves at certain spots, because you need two people to do it.

kevlar_pso
Mar 5, 2008, 03:29 PM
On 2008-03-05 07:55, BatosaiHimura wrote:
I know about the 10k in kills. I mean, do you have a map of max attack 1? I'm trying to use it for my sjs kill count. So far, i can get 507, but I need to know are there any other secret walls. And what i mean by solo is, I know I can't get the kills in caves at certain spots, because you need two people to do it.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=110804&forum=7

There are secret walls in the Mines. Click that link
It should answer your questions. I don"t have any problems accessing all the area of the Caves by myself. Do you play PSO-X online?

BatosaiHimura
Mar 6, 2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks. I found that my 500 kills is decent for soloing. If I can make it to the last area of Mines though, I'll be pretty impressed with myself.

And since I'm only using Sealed J sword, 500 is pretty nice.