PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Is this a good idea for making a pure striking PM???

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 4, 2008, 08:39 PM
Like doing a 1:2 ratio or 1:3 ratio with scape dolls to and 8* striking weapons. For example, Scape doll gives +18 to strike and +5 to tech.... now if i did that and gave it two 8*, it would add +64 to striking but take off 8 tech thus canceling it out..... so if i kept doing this until it got full, i could get it up to (unless my calculation are wrong) about 27 level every 12 hours which means i can a level 100 within 2 days.... Thats for the 1:2 ratio....i havent thought bout the 1:3 ratio.... That would go by faster.... I have alot of vulcaline and vestaline. And i believe i have alot of ebons if not i can find some.... What do you think about this?????

Turb0
Mar 4, 2008, 10:01 PM
I just bought a lot of 2* striking weps from the npc. It's definitely not the fastest (8 levels per feed) but it sounds much cheaper than scapes and 8*s. Then again, I made mine back when money was actually somewhat hard to get so if you have the money I guess you could do that.

JuliaJunku
Mar 4, 2008, 10:26 PM
Star Atomizers and Moon X's are easier to use. They are usually in player shops for 100-200 meseta each, and are only 1 rarity less than Scapes. Much cheaper for the same effect. also if you want some easy PM food, play through Sakura Blast on any level for the Durandal Replica drops from Boomas. each run you'll generally find at least 3, as well as a few Pallaschs.

ThEoRy
Mar 4, 2008, 10:52 PM
just feed it striking weapons.

Elnendil
Mar 5, 2008, 12:01 AM
Oh no is someone scared to make a second character?

Talise
Mar 5, 2008, 07:19 AM
materials raise range, not strike....right? and the fastest way to raise your PM would be with the PM food from item collector... unless it's like offline and it works differently...

Kylie
Mar 5, 2008, 01:15 PM
On 2008-03-04 19:26, JuliaJunku wrote:
Star Atomizers and Moon X's are easier to use. They are usually in player shops for 100-200 meseta each, and are only 1 rarity less than Scapes. Much cheaper for the same effect. also if you want some easy PM food, play through Sakura Blast on any level for the Durandal Replica drops from Boomas. each run you'll generally find at least 3, as well as a few Pallaschs.

Yes, or you could do what I did. Buy striking weapons for 2,000 from the NPC. They actually give more points (21 iirc) than scape dolls and cost a lot less.