PDA

View Full Version : The Section ID cards...

TheStoicOne
Mar 5, 2008, 04:06 AM
Btw I mean like Redria Card, and purplenum cards...etc...I know that their really ridiculous drops, but is there any particular reason? I mean theyre weak no? and they have no special? So is there any purpose to actually having these?

Just thought of something, I wondered if when you hit something with them, the emblem on the target shown is the ID symbol...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2008-03-05 01:07 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2008-03-05 01:08 ]</font>

Ketchup345
Mar 5, 2008, 07:36 AM
Rare collector items, nothing more. There was a rumor years ago that they changed your ID to that of the card, which is not true.

I never had an ID card, so I can't answer your second question, sorry.

sum182
Mar 6, 2008, 12:14 AM
The answer to the second question is no....its a cool thought but no. Ive never found one either but i've seen people use them. They're awsome rare collecters and fun to just play with...like dancing hitogata =)

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 6, 2008, 01:06 AM
hey how good is the dancing hitogata...i've always wondered?

AlexCraig
Mar 6, 2008, 03:51 PM
From the reactions above, I would think even the Dancing Hitogata is kinda weak.

But, again, I think it is all up to preferences.

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 6, 2008, 05:58 PM
possibly but i wondered if anyone has actually seen the dancing hitogata in action because i have no idea how it works...does it just send multiple "cards" at an enemy or what?

VioletSkye
Mar 6, 2008, 06:59 PM
It generates like 4 or 5 hitogatas that spin around your character and when you fire it at an enemy, where ever the hitogatas are pointing is where they fly off from. It's been awhile since I've used it lol.

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 6, 2008, 08:00 PM
so it isn't any good then...so is it like shooting a shot where 5 bullets come out but the 5 shots are all around you...sorry i'm confused

VioletSkye
Mar 6, 2008, 08:12 PM
On 2008-03-06 17:00, LonesomeCrow7 wrote:
so it isn't any good then...so is it like shooting a shot where 5 bullets come out but the 5 shots are all around you...sorry i'm confused

Exactly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 7, 2008, 12:49 AM
oh...alrighty then i'll never fight a delibiter to get the hitogata nor search for the book

AlexCraig
Mar 7, 2008, 12:58 AM
Why? Still gives you something to do. Another rare for the collection. *shruggs*

TheStoicOne
Mar 7, 2008, 01:09 AM
I Still want one for a few reasons,
(A) It looks great and would be a great accessorie to pics!
(B) It looks great and would be a great accessorie to pics!
and (C) Come on, it's the 12* card! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheStoicOne on 2008-03-06 22:10 ]</font>

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 7, 2008, 01:19 AM
There is one plus i do see to this weapon which is why its 12 stars...is the fact that it is geist and can hit enemies 360 degrees around the person...so a quick way to regenerate TP...but the only way i can get Hitogata for me is a delibiter and unfortunately i've had problem with those...i've never killed one on ultimate...they dominate my RAmarl even when jellened...maybe my HUnewearl will fare better...but who knows lol

concussionman
Mar 7, 2008, 01:20 AM
Frozen Shooty + Charge Mechguns = Delbiter death.

LonesomeCrow7
Mar 7, 2008, 01:24 AM
I think if i gave my HUnewearl the brightness circle from my RAmarl then my DEF plus jellen on delibiter should be fine...but i wish i had a frozen shooter...still haven't gotten one of those yet

as for cards i thought today i got the purplenum card but it was a friggen PD...i almost jumped through the ceiling when i saw red