PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite Simpsons episode?

Guntz348
Jan 17, 2003, 06:40 PM
Off the top of my head I'd have to say "E-I-E-I(Annoyed Grunt...)" That was the Tommaco episode where Homer cross breed tobacco and tomato seeds by using plutonium. That and one of the best songs has to be from Mom And Pop Art, where Homer sings "Ya put da beer in da coconut and drink it all up, ya put da beer in da coconut and trow' da can away!"

gunome
Jan 17, 2003, 06:51 PM
Grimey!! its says hes had a hard time all his life and then the bird tries to take off with his diploma lol classic.....he lives above a bowling alley...and below another bowling alley http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

geewj
Jan 17, 2003, 07:28 PM
The very thought that that question could be answered is blasphemy!

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Jan 17, 2003, 07:37 PM
Yes, Prof Frink is correct.

He is obviously well-versed in the topic, also. (ie-see his name)

Vantamiath
Jan 17, 2003, 08:42 PM
Pick a favorite? Its all good.

The one where Bart dates McBains daughter is gold...

Where his Hummer drives over the fence...

Blenjar
Jan 17, 2003, 09:05 PM
Dude they all good. Few of them are wack when none characters gets hurt.

Abaddon
Jan 18, 2003, 07:03 AM
Hahahahahah that tomacco episode was great, and that bloody tractor always fell on Homer. how golden http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

aw jeez they're all good. dont make me choose http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Deathscythealpha
Jan 18, 2003, 11:00 AM
The StoneCutters episode, that has to be my all time favourite episode. All the new ones suck.

Ghaleon
Jan 18, 2003, 11:22 AM
i love em all. hehe i bought the 1st and 2nd seasons on dvd http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

geewj
Jan 18, 2003, 03:23 PM
On 2003-01-18 04:03, Abaddon wrote:
Hahahahahah that tomacco episode was great, and that bloody tractor always fell on Homer. how golden http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

aw jeez they're all good. dont make me choose http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

*tractor falls on Homer*

Homer: ahhh, bart get lasie!!

Bart: You mean lisa?

Homer:...ya

hooray4punkmusic
Jan 19, 2003, 12:04 AM
The episode with the dental plan. By far the funniest. There is so much funny stuff in that one episode!

Abaddon
Jan 19, 2003, 06:57 AM
"I know you can read my thoughts boy...Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum!"

Mazarin
Jan 19, 2003, 07:12 AM
Any episode older than 1.5 years.

And now, a random Simpsons quote:

Announcer: It's time to put this one-trick pony out to stud.
Homer: WOOHOO! First stop, Maude Flanders!

RavenTW
Jan 19, 2003, 10:15 AM
Groundskeeeper Willy-"*gasp* Boy, you got the Shunning!"

Bart-"You mean Shining."

Willy-"shhhh...You wanta get sued?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Homer-"Urge to kill...rising"
-----------------------------------------------------
Carmen Electra-"Uh, Homer, my face is up here."

Homer-"I made my choice." *glares at her b00bs*

Every aspect of Simpson's is funny. I prefer the Halloween episodes most, but all of them are great!

Vantamiath
Jan 19, 2003, 04:29 PM
The boyband episode...

Ralph Wiggum should have a spin-off series after the simpsons die.

Subliminalgroove
Jan 19, 2003, 05:18 PM
"Homer Bad Man"

The one with the gummi Venus DeMilo. Wonderful stuff that one.

DeathCheese87
Jan 19, 2003, 05:42 PM
so many, but the one that sticks out in my mind is when homer is the food critic.

the bread was a bit...*looks at santa's little helper*

SLH: ruf!

homer: not quite what im looking for

SLH: chewy?

haha, might not be the exact quote, but i find it funny.

Moo2u
Jan 19, 2003, 06:20 PM
On 2003-01-18 21:04, hooray4punkmusic wrote:
The episode with the dental plan. By far the funniest. There is so much funny stuff in that one episode!

Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces...

Ya, that's my favorit episode, then again it might not. I bet a week from now when I watch more Simpsons re-runs I'll have a new favorit, and so on and so forth...now where was I? Oh ya!

Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces...

Heresme89
Jan 19, 2003, 07:30 PM
I love treehouse of horror V (not exactly funny but a good treehouse episode) and one part of the episode with the omnitouch towere where marge clocks milhouse. Im not saying its the best episode but its funny. Also heres something funny: Around 1990 my moms cousin married Mike Reiss, Producer of the Simpsons which I met In LA in the summer. He was cool and he gave me the script of "Helter Shelter" there stuck in the 1895 house which at that time never aired.

I was surprised on how much wasnt aired and was edited

Wang_Tang
Jan 20, 2003, 11:20 AM
Okay, you're all forgetting about the number 1 episode of all time: the one where homer gains weight.

Think about it, that episode has all the best simpsons quotes in it.

1. hey fatty! i got a movie for ya! a fridge too far!
2. the fingers you are using to dial - are too fat. if you would like to obtain a special dialling wand, please mash the keypad with your palm... now.
3. ah no! mah corn! paul newmans gonna have my legs broke!
4. "i think its ironic that for once dad's butt prevented the release of toxic g-" "Bart!"
5. if you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. if the paper turns clear, its your window to weight gain! *looks through paper* bye bye everybody!!
6. "you could brush your teeth with milkshakes!" "hey, did you go to hollywood upstairs medical college too?"

and many more. best episode ever.

Also, the one where grampa tries to impress the woman with the car is the best because they go to Bronson Missouri instead of Branson.
"hey pally, this is Bronson missouri" and everyone is charles bronson.
"hey ma! how bout some cookies?"
"no dice"
"this aint ova"

geewj
Jan 20, 2003, 12:10 PM
On 2003-01-20 08:20, Wang_Tang wrote:
Okay, you're all forgetting about the number 1 episode of all time: the one where homer gains weight.

Think about it, that episode has all the best simpsons quotes in it.

1. hey fatty! i got a movie for ya! a fridge too far!
2. the fingers you are using to dial - are too fat. if you would like to obtain a special dialling wand, please mash the keypad with your palm... now.
3. ah no! mah corn! paul newmans gonna have my legs broke!
4. "i think its ironic that for once dad's butt prevented the release of toxic g-" "Bart!"
5. if you're not sure about something, rub it against a piece of paper. if the paper turns clear, its your window to weight gain! *looks through paper* bye bye everybody!!
6. "you could brush your teeth with milkshakes!" "hey, did you go to hollywood upstairs medical college too?"

You forgot one of the best ones in that episode.

*homer turns on computer*

Homer: To Start Press Any Key. Wheres the Any key? I see esk, catarl, and pig-up.....there doesnt seem to be any any key. Woo, all this computer hacking is making me thirsty. I think ill order a TAB *pushes tab*. Awp...no time for that, the computers starting.

Guntz348
Jan 20, 2003, 05:27 PM
The best short from a Halloween special was from treehouse of horror 3, (pretty sure it was 3) Dial "Z" for Zombie. Thats got some of the best lines ever!

Bart: Dad, you killed the zombie Flanders!
Homer: He was a zombie?

Lisa: Dad we did something really bad.
Homer: Did you wreck the car?
Lisa: No.
Homer: Did you raise the dead?
Bart: Yes
Homer: But the cars ok?
Lisa and Bart: Uh-huh

Marge:Homer, did you barricade the door?
Homer: Why? Oh, the zombies. No.
All: argg!!
Homer: Spare my family! Take me, take me!
* Zombies tap on Homer's head and look in his ear hole *
Zombies: Brains!

And the list goes on http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vantamiath
Jan 20, 2003, 06:14 PM
The biggest laugh I've ever had from a Simpsons episode was when Bart and Nelson play Tom and Huck.

When they get on the ferry and Nelson orders "6" (XXXXXX) X's of alchohol...

But I laughed my ass off when they all pulled out pistols, shot them, and the bullets BOUNCED off the mugs.

That was comedic genious XD

Guntz348
Jan 20, 2003, 06:21 PM
On 2003-01-19 15:20, Moo2u wrote:

Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces...

Ya, that's my favorit episode, then again it might not. I bet a week from now when I watch more Simpsons re-runs I'll have a new favorit, and so on and so forth...now where was I? Oh ya!

Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces, Dental plan, Lisa needs braces...

Best part of that episode:

Doctor: Now just let me gas you...
*lisa* drifts off into a dream

Beatles: Look its lisa in the sky. No Diomands... Look out for the campy drawing of queen Victoria!! Oh god help us! Help us. Help us...

G-Assassin
Jan 20, 2003, 08:28 PM
Ooh this is an easy one.
My favorite's "22 short films about springfield", because there was so much funny stuff in one episode.

Like say, Apu. He takes 2 seconds to have sex. "Don't worry! I'll tell everyone you were untouchable!"
And when Smithers and Mr. Burns are riding the bike,
"Bee stings cause me to uh, die." He slumps over, and the look on his face after a beesting is priceless. "Holy smokes! You need booze!"
Then there's the really tall guy in the small car.
"Wave to the people! Blow them kisses!"

I also enjoy the Mr. Sparkle episode and where the simpsons go to Japan (flying seizure robots!)

hooray4punkmusic
Jan 20, 2003, 11:19 PM
On 2003-01-19 15:20, Moo2u wrote:

Yeah that's the best episode of all time. So hold still while i gas you!

MaJin
Jan 20, 2003, 11:28 PM
I like em all but my favorite gotta be, the XFiles episode. The part when the xfile chick ask Homer "Do you understand" Homer answer "Yes" and the truth/lies machine blow up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif hhahahahaha that episode was on a few days ago too.

pixelate
Jan 21, 2003, 03:01 AM
On 2003-01-20 09:10, Prof_Frink wrote:
*homer turns on computer*

Homer: To Start Press Any Key. Wheres the Any key? I see esk, catarl, and pig-up.....there doesnt seem to be any any key. Woo, all this computer hacking is making me thirsty. I think ill order a TAB *pushes tab*. Awp...no time for that, the computers starting.

Damn straight!

Guntz348
Jan 21, 2003, 03:04 AM
On 2003-01-20 20:28, MaJin wrote:
I like em all but my favorite gotta be, the XFiles episode. The part when the xfile chick ask Homer "Do you understand" Homer answer "Yes" and the truth/lies machine blow up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif hhahahahaha that episode was on a few days ago too.

Best part of that one is where Mudler introduces him self!

Mulder: Agent Mulder, FBI!
*Flips open wallet, see picture of him laying on a bed wearing just a speedo.*

Ghaleon
Jan 21, 2003, 04:33 PM
"crazy like a fox" god bless you homer

gunome
Jan 21, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-01-17 16:28, Prof_Frink wrote:
The very thought that that question could be answered is blasphemy!

by clavin! hes right! it is blasphemy.....with the swearing, the cursing,the fires burning and the hey hey hey its hurts me.....

geewj
Jan 21, 2003, 08:25 PM
no, the best part of the x flies one is the opening.

Hello, im Leanord Nimoy. The following tale of alien encounters is true. And by true, I mean false. All lies, but there entertaining lies. And in the end isnt that the real truth...? The answer....is no.

SimonBelmont
Jan 21, 2003, 09:29 PM
The episode where the Shelbyville kids steal the sacred lemon tree is the funniest. Especially the part where Milhouse learns of the Milhouse from Shelbyville and proclaims "So this is what it feels like when doves cry." I was laughing my ass off when I first saw it.

Bloodberry
Jan 21, 2003, 10:16 PM
The 2nd who killed Mr. Burns episode.

"alright, he's clean"
"good, now let me off this thing, I've got a hot date toninght"
*beep*
"a date"
*beep*
"dinner with fred"
*beep*
"dinner alone"
*beep*
"alright, alright! I'm going to sit in a closet and oogle the victoria's secret catalogue"
*beep*
"... sears catalogue"
*ding!*
"now will you unhook me from this thing?! i don't deserve this shabby treatment!"
*beep*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bloodberry on 2003-01-21 19:18 ]</font>

Hiirigazawa
Jan 23, 2003, 08:20 PM
The one with 'Japanese Friends' -

Ripped a WAV clip here -> Japanese Friends (http://otakurage.hypermart.net/Jap.zip)

haha "Could I BE more Japanese?!"

EDIT: Or this -> Homer Dinosaur (http://otakurage.hypermart.net/homer_dinosaur.wmv)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hiirigazawa on 2003-01-23 17:37 ]</font>