PDA

View Full Version : about soul eater (please dont ignore)

Jebus
Jan 17, 2003, 09:36 PM
i was using all of my grinders on my weopons and when i got to the soul eater i could only grind it up tp +9. why cant it go any further. is it my level (40)? am i not strong enough? please respond.

P.S.

When me and my friend were playing challenge mode, a card-like thing came up next to my friend with his characters name on it. it just stood there and neither of us could pick it up or anything. it confused us. please tell me what this was if possible.

Guntz348
Jan 17, 2003, 10:09 PM
If you can't grind a weapon anymore then its grinded to it's max or you used the max amout of grinders on it.

As far as the card, you mean an enemy dropped a card on the ground and you couldnt pick it up? I've never heard of that but if you are sent a Guild card a little card picture apears at the top and it asks you if you want to accept the guild card from the person.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Jan 17, 2003, 10:10 PM
Probably a grave marker

Guntz348
Jan 17, 2003, 10:18 PM
On 2003-01-17 19:10, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
Probably a grave marker

Holy crap forgot all about those, yeah if it was a blue-ish gravestone looking thing that when u walked by it said your name and number of times you died thats a gravemaker/faliure marker. The coolest part is how it shows you last words. I love seeing graves that say "anyone have a monomate?"