PDA

View Full Version : Techers

MasterPain
Mar 8, 2008, 09:10 AM
where do you find is the best place to overall to level attack spells?

Shadow_Rune
Mar 8, 2008, 09:39 AM
I found a decent amount of them in the mines

EDIT: whoops I thought this was PSO >.< well as far as PSU goes I don't know due to I rele don't play it that much and I don't use magic that often ether sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Rune on 2008-03-08 06:44 ]</font>

Talise
Mar 8, 2008, 12:30 PM
to spam mindlessly, use the Plains Overlord Vahra healer trick. Otherwise, RELICS sites have nice enemy spawns for line and aoe spell lvling. Namely, Sleeping Warriors and Holy Grounds.

MasterPain
Mar 8, 2008, 05:37 PM
and what is the plains overlord vahra healer trick

Talise
Mar 8, 2008, 06:18 PM
In certain maps of this mission it spawns 3 Vahras and a Vahra leader and you can keep hitting them from the safe spot on the right while the leader heals...

Astarin
Mar 8, 2008, 06:55 PM
The missions in Rozenom City (Scarred Planet, Lightning Beasts) have groups of enemies that like to clump together, such as Vahras and Go Bajillas. Thats a good place.

Sakura Blast is also good. While there are a few irritating enemies there, Boomas are incredibly mindless, and will bunch together as they come at you.

Pandorasbox
Mar 8, 2008, 11:12 PM
The ol trick is as mentioned: safe spots in Plains Overlord. It's probably the eziest to do. Megid lving= bots ftw. As mentioned as well mishes with clumped enemies work well for some Relics site mite work for that. If yur bold go for clumped enemies. More enemies=faster exp for the techs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pandorasbox on 2008-03-08 20:13 ]</font>