PDA

View Full Version : If they made "The World" what would you want in it? (.Hack:/

Frana
Mar 8, 2008, 08:51 PM
I want the dorky headset. THat would rule. What would you want, and do you even want Bandai to do this?

EphekZ
Mar 9, 2008, 12:46 AM
Isn't this more specifically just what do you want in [insert generic MMORPG here]?
iirc, the show was just people playing an online game, They just made it seem all lifelike through the anime.

Shadowpawn
Mar 9, 2008, 12:57 AM
They already did that with the release of Fragment over in Japan about a year ago. It didn't go over too well.

NPCMook
Mar 10, 2008, 09:07 PM
On 2008-03-08 21:57, Shadowpawn wrote:
They already did that with the release of Fragment over in Japan about a year ago. It didn't go over too well.

Aren't the servers already shut down? Like Front Mission Online?

Frana
Mar 10, 2008, 09:11 PM
They actually made an MMO? Wow, i'm a N00B.

Shadowpawn
Mar 10, 2008, 09:36 PM
On 2008-03-10 19:07, NPCMook wrote:

On 2008-03-08 21:57, Shadowpawn wrote:

Aren't the servers already shut down? Like Front Mission Online?

That's what I was inferring.

The_Gio
Mar 10, 2008, 10:11 PM
Well personally, I like dothack and I was hoping //fragment came out here but it never made it cuz it didnt carry out well in japan,where everything is always populated. But I still do wish The World came out in America,I mean psu is low in population anyway on the server I play so even if not alot of ppl played it wouldnt make much of a difference.But if it did come out,I'd leave PSU to go play The World,i'd be over it like a fat kid on cake http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif and to answer your question,I would probably be a wavemaster and probably want more wands to get better repth(which btw I like the infection series more than the G.U series)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-03-10 20:13 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-03-10 20:15 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-03-10 20:16 ]</font>

Nidramag
Mar 11, 2008, 02:14 PM
th release of fragment showed that as an actual MMO it would be weak, i think if it was as they showed it in the Anime it would be sweet, without the whole coma thing.

WAVEMASTA!

i just got outbreak, is the G.U. series any good?

and yes, servers are long since down on fragment.

Frana
Mar 11, 2008, 05:37 PM
I would laugh if they did release it over here, and people boycotted it for fear of comas.

zentetsua
Mar 11, 2008, 09:24 PM
i would be a blademaster.

The_Gio
Mar 12, 2008, 10:51 AM
On 2008-03-11 12:14, Nidramag wrote:

i just got outbreak, is the G.U. series any good?

well its a good game,just doesnt feel as great as the original one,maybe because back then I would only dream of a game being like that online and now im on PSU and the only thing I really like is the concept of in G.U is the arena.Thatd be badass if they added it to PSU,but then PSU would be the perfect game.(and small things too like an animation for logging out instead of just disapearing,thatd be cool too)but to answer your question,G.U has its moments

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-03-12 08:52 ]</font>

amtalx
Mar 12, 2008, 11:05 AM
If they made "The World" what would you want in it? (.Hack://)

Ouka http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ngagerebel
Mar 12, 2008, 08:46 PM
Bandai does have plans for another MMO, Its going to be a PC only game. Possible release on ps3.

BigGoldRobot
Mar 12, 2008, 08:54 PM
I liked the world of .hack the art direction and all. I didnt feel it was being a (insert generic chinese mmo here) at all.

Id only play it with the huge headset though...seizures ahoy!

Frana
Mar 16, 2008, 11:51 AM
Another thing, a big "Life Over" Screen when you die. That's just brutal.

Lighthero
Mar 17, 2008, 03:33 PM
I really love the .hack games. And yes, it would be awesome if PSU gets a pvp like the arena in G.U. (something many people want)
I played G.U first 2 discs, can't play the 3rd anymore(nooo! I can't see the end) I've played the first one..It's pretty awesome, But the dungeon seeking levels all the time...It's kind of boring.

Palle
Mar 18, 2008, 01:39 PM
I don't see it ever happening, but if "The World" was published, I would try it, based on my experiences with the G.U. series and some of the TV/Manga.

I guess if I could choose something to be in it I would go with actual adult female players, preferably horny.