PDA

View Full Version : So many decent shows got axed.

eXo
Mar 10, 2008, 07:58 PM
Hmm yay the writers strike is over, unfortunatly so many calibur shows have gotten the axe do to that crap.

especially on NBC & the CW.

NBC Friday Night Lights(canceled),Bionic Women(canceled),Knight Rider (Status pending)Heroes Origin(canceled)The Singing Bee(canceled)

The CW Girlfriends(canceled)Aliens in America(status pending)Everybody Hates Chris(will recieve a full 22 episodes do to early production however The CW has no renewal plans after that)

NPCMook
Mar 10, 2008, 09:05 PM
None of those shows were any good in my opinion... I do however miss Burning Notice and Psych

eXo
Mar 10, 2008, 09:59 PM
On 2008-03-10 19:05, NPCMook wrote:
None of those shows were any good in my opinion... I do however miss Burning Notice and Psych

WTb is buning notice & psych never heard of them = lol

Ketchup345
Mar 10, 2008, 10:03 PM
Psyche (I'm assuming we're talking about the same show) is a show on USA (when new, Fridays at 10PM EST). Its a show about a guy who claims to be a psychic to solve various cases while working with some detectives, when he really only has "better observational and memory skills" than they do.

NPCMook
Mar 10, 2008, 10:37 PM
On 2008-03-10 19:59, eXo wrote:

WTb is buning notice & psych never heard of them = lol

Burn Notice had Bruce Campbell in it therefore it was auto-win for me

On 2008-03-10 20:03, Ketchup345 wrote:
Psyche (I'm assuming we're talking about the same show) is a show on USA (when new, Fridays at 10PM EST). Its a show about a guy who claims to be a psychic to solve various cases while working with some detectives, when he really only has "better observational and memory skills" than they do.

This is correct, he was hyper observant... I'm observant, but not that much

Eihwaz
Mar 10, 2008, 11:40 PM
I will always resent Fox for canceling Firefly. ;_;

Rubius-sama
Mar 11, 2008, 12:13 AM
Wow..why cancel Heroes Origins. I was looking forward to that.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 11, 2008, 12:31 AM
Everybody hates Chris is prolly he only halfway decent show out of that bunch.

Then again, I don't really watch T.V. that much anymore. =/

Blue-Hawk
Mar 11, 2008, 07:09 AM
Canceling Bionic Woman might be one of the best decisions. That show was utter crap.

Frana
Mar 11, 2008, 05:33 PM
Fox dropped Drive after 3 episodes. My friend was pissed.

kadosho
Mar 12, 2008, 05:10 AM
Smallville also hit a few "bumps in the road". Its been ok'd another season, but losing some key cast members. This current took awhile to get off the ground, but then again its different territory. So there's some hope left.

Scrubs has become an "on-again / off-again" subject. Especially with ABC & NBC bonking heads for a few years. Some reports are coming in that the entire crew is back, and some are leaving.

Then again, its even gaining another season? S7 was said to "end" altogether. But maybe the strike gave it more push. Kinda hard to say.

Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles, now that was a neat idea. Bring back a popular property, revitalize it, and ta-dah. Might have something here. But its been said it could be a "one trick pony". Thing is, Fox doesn't have too many dynamic titles anymore.

New Amsterdam is another neat show, curious how many eps they managed to produce. Plus its airing went really well. Right beside Knight Rider. Things could be looking up for both shows.

KaneKahn
Mar 12, 2008, 08:37 AM
Lets look at this another way. New episodes of Furturama, start March 23rd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BigGoldRobot
Mar 12, 2008, 08:57 PM
Did you actually WATCH the knight rider tv movie?! Thank god they didnt put that into production.

Futurama ftw though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif hopefully it wont go the family guy route and start to suck.

Rashiid
Mar 12, 2008, 09:25 PM
Invador Zim. I know it has nothing to do with Fox, but seriously, that show was perhaps sliced bread's challanger.

ljkkjlcm9
Mar 12, 2008, 10:32 PM
Journeyman was good

On another note, most shows died recently because of the writer's strike.

I love Smallville, but it's time should be up soon... this is season 6... a 7th is enough... as much as I love it

THE JACKEL

UnderscoreX
Mar 13, 2008, 01:53 AM
As long as House, Prison Break and South Park remain untouched i'm okay.

ngagerebel
Mar 13, 2008, 12:35 PM
Threshold!!! and Invader zim!!!!!!

KojiroAK
Mar 13, 2008, 11:06 PM
Sorry but the most nowadays Series are at the best decent and tend to pretty soon getting repetitive or soap opera like.
(If you don't have the feeling from the start, that you already did see it.)

Serious, if i look CSI:Miami i want to see crime solving and not Denver Clan.