PDA

View Full Version : 80,000 players in psu....why do i feel lonely?

NHOutlaw
Mar 11, 2008, 02:55 PM
all my friends left me for lost oddesey and frontlines. im lookin for the fun adventure groups who like to hang out and do runs looking for rares for someone. share the treasure and laugh. or is this a dream thats long gone.

Tetsuo 120 FG 15

gamertag: NHOutlaw

if your a low level i still wouldnt mind helping you ot if youre cool.

AnimeBoy33
Mar 11, 2008, 09:01 PM
hey,i would be your friend.

GT:Carlo35

sephiroth115
Mar 12, 2008, 02:20 PM
Hey, I'll be your friend. I just got the game a couple of weeks ago, so I'm still kinda a low level, but i have S rank weapons already. If not its cool too I understand.
My GT is: LoneReaper115

xDemi
Mar 12, 2008, 02:49 PM
imma be ur friend =D GT: xDemi

i need a group like u described >.>;

Valhaz
Mar 12, 2008, 05:30 PM
To everyone in this thread, me and my acrotecher buddy usually do runs every night of the week and its usually just us two and his PM so if you guys wanna join up sometime send me a message...GT is Valhaz

NHOutlaw
Mar 13, 2008, 12:33 PM
thanks everyone for the friend invite. i accepted them all and even sent out mine. im usually on everyday till 7:30 pm EST. i have mondays off so ill be playing pretty much all day. i do go to college so bear with me. i look forward into meeting you all and i hope we find all that we are all looking for.

sephiroth115
Mar 13, 2008, 12:46 PM
Hey, thanks for the invite. I accepted the request. I'm usually on like 4-10ish PM est, except on tuesday and thursday, I have class. I also try when I can on the weekend

sephiroth115
Mar 13, 2008, 12:55 PM
Hey, thanks for the invite. I accepted the request. I'm usually on like 4-10ish PM est, except on tuesday and thursday, I have class. I also try when I can on the weekend

th0rnz
Mar 15, 2008, 03:01 PM
I want in on this, I need a team as I find myself solo hunting a lot.

GT : Fatalsh0tz (thats a zero), hit me up with a friend invite mic is broke but i got a keyboard, fighgunner 15, guntecher 8 with a few 21+ xbow bullets. LvL 113 human

I would be interested in friendly xp runs, mission point runs, and most of all RARE HUNTING! We could make a system that we could all agree on in case the rares all start going to 1 person (it happens).