PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: SAMMING?CHEATER ON XBOX 360

PEEWEE
Mar 11, 2008, 08:51 PM
WHEN WILL SEGA DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE SCAMMERS????? PEOPLE GET TOOK FOR MILLIONS AT A TIME AND SEGA WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WHEN WILL SOMETHING BE DONE ABOUT THIS LIKE HAS THE WHOLE PAGE OF S10S TO HIM SELF MARKED UP 1 MESETA AT A TIME TO TAKE THE WHOLE PAGE UP ALONG WITH SCAMMING PEOPLE ALL THE TIME IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING SICK OF THESE PROBLEMS AS WELL WHEN WILL SEGA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE?????? DO YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND ALL THE SCAMMER SHOULD BE BANNED???

-
No namedropping of other player "rants"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-03-12 01:13 ]</font>

Marche
Mar 11, 2008, 08:54 PM
caps lock is cruise control for cool B)

AlexCraig
Mar 11, 2008, 09:06 PM
Witch hunts are against forum rules, yo.

And Caps Lock is annoying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2008-03-11 19:06 ]</font>

Snoochies
Mar 11, 2008, 09:09 PM
It's not a witch hunt. It's the TRUTH!!

AlexCraig
Mar 11, 2008, 09:10 PM
Well then it should be brought up to Sega on their forums. It is frowned upon to mention the name of a scammer here.

PEEWEE
Mar 11, 2008, 09:19 PM
wiiol you cry about it some more and get a life its a poll

Snoochies
Mar 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
I understand but sometimes the truth hurts. Did you ever see the movie "American Gangster"? Back then it was frowned upon to narc out corrupt cops or turn in the bookies money that the cops take as bribes.

AlexCraig
Mar 11, 2008, 09:27 PM
On 2008-03-11 19:19, PEEWEE wrote:
wiiol you cry about it some more and get a life its a poll

Umm... what? I don't even play PSU, m'kay? So it really doesn't matter to me either way. I was just letting you know for your own benefit. What is there for me to cry about? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif I don't think I need to argue this.

On 2008-03-11 19:21, Snoochies wrote:
I understand but sometimes the truth hurts. Did you ever see the movie "American Gangster"? Back then it was frowned upon to narc out corrupt cops or turn in the bookies money that the cops take as bribes.

I did not say he shouldn't alert someone. I am just saying it would be better on Sega's actual site, that way they can take care of it. Here on PSO-World, I have seen quite a number of threads where people have tried to alert people here about a scammer. The person's name is usually edited out by a mod and they are told to tell Sega, rather than us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2008-03-11 19:28 ]</font>

PEEWEE
Mar 11, 2008, 09:32 PM
putmypost back in general

Snoochies
Mar 11, 2008, 09:32 PM
Nobody's telling you. You don't play and therefore don't care. But then again neither does Sega because they aren't doing anything to resolve the situation. How many complaints does it take to boot a scammer anyways? Since Sega doesn't care it's my our job to inform the players so they don't lose their hard earned money.

AlexCraig
Mar 11, 2008, 09:35 PM
I agree with you there. Nonetheless, it is against forum rules to post the name of a scammer/supposed scammer. Sorry, but that's the way the ball bounces.

I believe, though, that you can explain the actions and wares of said scammer.

PEEWEE
Mar 11, 2008, 09:35 PM
i agree its not easy to make 30mill but when you do its so easy for someone to take in a scam people have the right to know about who is doing this and i dont think its your place to take it out

vXv
Mar 11, 2008, 09:41 PM
If u do not play the game then i must ask. Do just read the forums for fun? If thats ur idea of fun then all i can say is wow.

Snoochies
Mar 11, 2008, 09:48 PM
It's kinda like hanging out at a gay bar when you're not gay. It just doesn't make sense.

AlexCraig
Mar 11, 2008, 09:51 PM
How about considering help when it is needed, whether or not if I wholly understand the situation. I do not ONLY read the forum rules. But then, you guys are new.

Alastor_Haven
Mar 11, 2008, 09:55 PM
I say good sir

good show!

It's your fault for being scammed in the first place http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Snoochies
Mar 11, 2008, 09:57 PM
We are new to the forums but not the game. I only registered here because I was enraged and figured it was my duty to prevent this type of B.S! But anyways AlexCraig, have a good one.

AlexCraig
Mar 11, 2008, 10:01 PM
And I do not even play, but I am well versed in the foruming way. Short story here is I was trying to give good advice and help, but most here got offensive about it.

Snoochies
Mar 11, 2008, 10:19 PM
On 2008-03-11 19:55, Alastor_Haven wrote:
I say good sir

good show!

It's your fault for being scammed in the first place http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nobody on here got scammed. We're just trying to prevent somebody from being scammed.

PhotonDrop
Mar 11, 2008, 10:50 PM
People that get scammed are stupid.

Mystil
Mar 12, 2008, 01:23 AM
On 2008-03-11 18:51, PEEWEE wrote:
WHEN WILL SEGA DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE SCAMMERS????? PEOPLE GET TOOK FOR MILLIONS AT A TIME AND SEGA WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WHEN WILL SOMETHING BE DONE ABOUT THIS LIKE HERCULES,AKA REMIX ID # 30071070 HAS THE WHOLE PAGE OF S10S TO HIM SELF MARKED UP 1 MESETA AT A TIME TO TAKE THE WHOLE PAGE UP ALONG WITH SCAMMING PEOPLE ALL THE TIME IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING SICK OF THESE PROBLEMS AS WELL WHEN WILL SEGA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE?????? DO YOU THINK PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND ALL THE SCAMMER SHOULD BE BANNED???

THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO EXPRESS ANGER THAN TYPE IN ANNOYING CAPS LIKE WE'RE THE ENEMY PLOTTING SOME IMPENDING DOOM ON YOUR SOUL.