PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Do not game with this player!

AuroraBlaze
Mar 12, 2008, 12:52 PM
I just want to send out a general warning. I made the mistake of joining a party that a player/character named [removed] was hosting. Apparently my weapons were better than hers so she started accusing me in the group of being a cheater and a hacker. I tryed to expalin that I had transferred those weapons and skills from my main character and that wasnt CHEATING! She then said I was a noob and there was no way a player with my low of an account number could have such things. I tryed to explain that I work hard and I learned quick but she still wouldn't stop and then she removed me from the group at the boss boxes. I was going to leave the mission but we were so close to finishing I figured I could stick it out but she had other plans. I have since heard from friends that she does this often. She will get a full group then remove everyone at the end of the mission so she can take all the rares that drop. That is a sleezy way to play and I don't anyone else to have to go through what I did. It was very frustrating being called a cheater when I have worked so hard to get the few things I have.

--
Mod edit: try not to mention names when possible

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-03-12 16:18 ]</font>

Telina
Mar 12, 2008, 12:54 PM
it does suck, and life is full of people like that, but nonetheless, the board rules do not permit posting names of people in such a manner as this.

Cz
Mar 12, 2008, 12:55 PM
report your issue on the official forum of your circumstances. I dont think you can mentioned names on this forum.

report abusive behavior here:
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cz on 2008-03-12 11:02 ]</font>

xDemi
Mar 12, 2008, 01:08 PM
Eh same thing happend to me once >.>; it was a rare ma and i joined right when they got it and i was like WTF so yeahh >.>;;

Cz
Mar 12, 2008, 01:13 PM
On 2008-03-12 11:08, xDemi wrote:
Eh same thing happend to me once >.>; it was a rare ma and i joined right when they got it and i was like WTF so yeahh >.>;;

it's a chance something like this would happened when you decided to join a random party afterall. Play with friends to avoid such situation.
I am fortunate to have my brothers to play with, so i didnt run into this kind of craziness much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cz on 2008-03-12 11:14 ]</font>

xDemi
Mar 12, 2008, 01:17 PM
On 2008-03-12 11:13, Cz wrote:

On 2008-03-12 11:08, xDemi wrote:

it's a chance something like this would happened when you decided to join a random party afterall. Play with friends to avoid such situation.
I am fortunate to have my brothers to play with, so i didnt run into this kind of craziness much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_hamster.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cz on 2008-03-12 11:14 ]</font>

i would have but no one i kewn was on so i was like what teh heck? and then.. sad

Kietrinia
Mar 12, 2008, 01:23 PM
I just met her this morning in her shop. Small PSUniverse.

omegapirate2k
Mar 12, 2008, 01:24 PM
That's ironic, accusing you of being a cheater and then removing you at the boss boxes.

Hypocrisy much?

Tita
Mar 12, 2008, 01:33 PM
Guess what Xandria's alt is named?

Gina: Human Female, dark skinned with bathing suit.

coincidence that she has an alt with the same name, race, and look as the notorious Gina who was known to do the exact same thing described here?

me thinks not, and this pretty much confirms it.

anyhoo, just don't join parties where she's lead and don't pass lead to her.
if this person gets as annoying as the notorious "Gina", blacklist and report.
random parties FTL.

ilovetypemoon
Mar 12, 2008, 01:42 PM
Honestly, most random parties I join rarely turns out bad. Sure you won't get a lot of conversation most of the time, but they are cooperative nonetheless.

... Xandria's a dirty -gina! Damn, couldn't resist.

Zantra
Mar 12, 2008, 02:03 PM
Not all people on this game are bad, i've actually had several random groups that worked out quite well.

Just try to play with friends, or people you can trust.

CelestialBlade
Mar 12, 2008, 02:06 PM
In before the deletion, despite the fact we kinda do need an abusive player database. I don't see how that'd be a bad thing, personally. Seems we have some testimony from multiple sources about this person, so at least the word is out before this gets deleted.

Syl
Mar 12, 2008, 02:13 PM
On 2008-03-12 11:33, Tita wrote:
Guess what Xandria's alt is named?

Gina: Human Female, dark skinned with bathing suit.

lmfao

That's really the only person who I can think of in the PS2/PC servers who's really like that (and well known for it). I remember I had some ice crea doubles that I didn't want to trade so manGina decided to stalk me and talk shit the whole time. Followed me all the way to Parum and I just told him off and went to my room. I was pretty sure he got banned but I guess not <_<

He's pretty much a joke. He likes to call everyone ugly and stupid. People like him make me sick ~_~

Xefi
Mar 12, 2008, 02:17 PM
just from hearing the bad comments from this person, i already despite him/her.

i remember back then that he commented my little sister's character that she was ugly for no reason at all. What the heck is wrong with him? -_-;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubySion on 2008-03-12 12:24 ]</font>

AnimeBoy33
Mar 12, 2008, 02:28 PM
what platform is tgis?

Xefi
Mar 12, 2008, 02:30 PM
On 2008-03-12 12:28, AnimeBoy33 wrote:
what platform is tgis?

i am very sure it is ps2/pc

Syl
Mar 12, 2008, 02:31 PM
what platform is tgis?

PC/PS2

For the lulz, I made a male version of Gina (named manGINA) a couple months ago. I was pretty much acting the way he did. People actually got a kick out of it and decided to run Gina out of 4th floor.

Whenever he was doing his thing, I'd just pop into my char and drive him out. Worked every time

MSAksion
Mar 12, 2008, 02:43 PM
I know exactly who this Gina is - stole weapons from a friend of mine who let Him/her Borrow them. Dark skinned Gina girl in bikini hangs around universe 02.

Avoid at all costs i swear.

Indica
Mar 12, 2008, 02:47 PM
Jelous loosers. I had a simular issue playing with a bunch of low LV newbies and my Protranser had all S Weapons and Armor equipted. I just laughed at them and left the party on my own.

Mikura
Mar 12, 2008, 02:54 PM
On 2008-03-12 12:43, MSAksion wrote:
I know exactly who this Gina is - stole weapons from a friend of mine who let Him/her Borrow them. Dark skinned Gina girl in bikini hangs around universe 02.

Avoid at all costs i swear.

I used to party with this same Gina awhile back but I quickly realized he was shady and promptly cut off contact with him. Luckily, I never gave him the chance to steal anything from me. So yeah, avoid him. He's nothing but bad news.

CeruleanWitch
Mar 12, 2008, 03:06 PM
lol Gina. That person can't even type properly. I've partied with him a few times and he tries to get guys to give him weapons (Which I assume the poor, ronery guys think Gina's a girl).

Cz
Mar 12, 2008, 03:23 PM
On 2008-03-12 12:17, RubySion wrote:
just from hearing the bad comments from this person, i already despite him/her.

i remember back then that he commented my little sister's character that she was ugly for no reason at all. What the heck is wrong with him? -_-;

So that was him whom gave me that comment? Doesn't matter anymore because I blacklisted him the first thing. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif

Jakosifer
Mar 12, 2008, 07:33 PM
On 2008-03-12 12:31, SylviaEspada wrote:

what platform is tgis?

PC/PS2

For the lulz, I made a male version of Gina (named manGINA) a couple months ago. I was pretty much acting the way he did. People actually got a kick out of it and decided to run Gina out of 4th floor.

Whenever he was doing his thing, I'd just pop into my char and drive him out. Worked every time

Ah that was you, rofl, I remember seeing you do that once before and couldn't stop laughing.

And yes, Gina is pure fail, just ignore it and move on, most people aren't as screwed up as it is. >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 12, 2008, 07:40 PM
Stop mentioning character/alt/user names, locked.