PDA

View Full Version : Amusing or disturbing. You make the call.

Blue-Hawk
Mar 12, 2008, 02:29 PM
http://www.pr-inside.com/sheriff-us-woman-sat-on-boyfriend-s-r482079.htm

After reading that, I HAD to share this. Discuss. I want to know what YOU think about that.

Personally, I couldn't stop laughing and feeling slightly disturbed after that.

Eihwaz
Mar 12, 2008, 02:50 PM
That's fucking weird.

I'm rather curious as to why the boyfriend didn't call sooner. I mean, after, y'know, a couple of WEEKS, let alone MONTHS, you think that you'd need some professional help. Two years...that's ridiculous.

zentetsua
Mar 12, 2008, 02:52 PM
i can't believe it either but it's pretty hilarious none the less.

Anduril
Mar 12, 2008, 02:56 PM
That is both amusing and disturbing in so many ways. What I want to know is why she didn't want to leave the bathroom. And frankly if I was the boyfriend I would have called after a day of her not leaving the bathroom, hell I freak out when my sister stays in there for than 5 minutes...

SStrikerR
Mar 12, 2008, 05:22 PM
disturbing

ABDUR101
Mar 12, 2008, 05:49 PM
On 2008-03-12 12:56, Anduril wrote:
hell I freak out when my sister stays in there for than 5 minutes...

Girls poop to you know.

As for the article, yeah, boyfriend has issues if he did'nt call sooner. After afew hours you'd know something is up, but when she says "Maybe tommorow", hello idiot, red flag ahoy.

It doesn't bother me, I don't see it as disturbing or amusing; I find it stupid. Whatever problem she has(if she does have a mental issue), should have been addressed and her boyfriend dropped the ball on it. He should have been responsible and called someone to ask what could be done, so proper care could be brought in.

Really, two years. My legs go numb after 30 minutes.

"Her legs appeared to be atrophied" Well gee, no shit sherlock.

Sinue_v2
Mar 12, 2008, 06:34 PM
I love stories like these. They just make life so much more... intriguing. Her ass grew around the toilet seat. Wow. That's hilarious. I love it.

Also:

"County Sheriff Bryan Whipple"

"Bryan Whipple"

"Whipple"

lol

I dunno why I find that name so funny. It's just so stereotypical "small town hilljack good-ole-boy cop" sounding. He would fit right in with Rosco and Enos.

AlexCraig
Mar 12, 2008, 06:46 PM
That was odd. But I have heard worse.

Sol_B4dguy
Mar 12, 2008, 07:00 PM
Huh. Ass growing around a toilet seat.

Just when I thought I'd heard it all....

Retehi
Mar 12, 2008, 07:24 PM
hahahah, ewwww.

The musk in there must of been putrid.

ngagerebel
Mar 12, 2008, 08:38 PM
eugh... I cannot imagine how dirty the toilet must have been after that. I would killed myself from laughing

BigGoldRobot
Mar 12, 2008, 08:49 PM
disturbing, he should frame the toilet seat if they can difuse it from her ass

Monochrome
Mar 12, 2008, 11:22 PM
Mr. Whipple, as in "Don't squeeze the Charmin" ...an old toilet paper 'mascot'

Jakosifer
Mar 12, 2008, 11:53 PM
Hilariously disturbing. http://i28.tinypic.com/2i95apz.jpg

ABDUR101
Mar 12, 2008, 11:59 PM
On 2008-03-12 21:22, Monochrome wrote:
Mr. Whipple, as in "Don't squeeze the Charmin" ...an old toilet paper 'mascot'

I was wondering if anyone else thought that, hah.

Micro
Mar 13, 2008, 12:13 AM
What....the....Fu...?!

BlaizeYES
Mar 13, 2008, 12:18 AM
well really, i don't even know if i could believe that story. KUDOS TO THE STRENGTH OF HER MIND. "somewhat disoriented" after sitting on a toilet seat for two years. i think it'd be a little more than that

Kylie
Mar 13, 2008, 01:01 PM
Disturbing, but I guess that's because I have a lot of empathy towards people with mental illnesses. The woman clearly had one. It is kind of funny if you imagine the situation though.

darkante
Mar 14, 2008, 12:53 AM
Seriously..were his brain run by a monkey for 2 years and her girlfriend a donkey? Lol
Thatīs abso-fucking lutely not a good behavior.

That must be made up..it sounds to damn far-fetched.
He should just have called after ONE day.
Any longer is overkill in waiting incase of worrying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-03-13 22:54 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Mar 14, 2008, 06:16 AM
eh. i saw the article about two days ago (elsewhere).A little strange, to say the least. I'm not into pics of the girl herself, but I'm rather curious how she grew around the seat. like, it melded into the seat porcelean/material? O_o

that, and food supply. he bloody fed her... somehow?

Oh, and not to mention needing to go somewhere else when he needs the bathroom, possibly another house, depending if they have multiple bathrooms. >_>

y'know. I'm just overanalyzing. Lets just agree and say people are stupid.

Frana
Mar 14, 2008, 11:01 PM
That's wrong on so many levels.

Ami~
Mar 17, 2008, 09:05 AM
I dunno why, but i'm a little sketchy about that story. It just seems like it's fake to me, but that's just my opinion. It was still funny and couldn't help but giggle as I read it, as well as some of the posts here XD

Wyndham
Mar 17, 2008, 09:10 AM
very scary.

Larian
Mar 17, 2008, 03:53 PM
Just...wow...

Blitzkommando
Mar 17, 2008, 04:15 PM
I saw this on the news the other day. I just shook my head and laughed. It does bring up a question though... Did anyone even realize she was gone? Was nobody asking about her? If so that might explain part of why she didn't mind sitting on the throne for two years.

Darkly
Mar 17, 2008, 06:20 PM
fact is stranger than fiction lol - reminds me of an episode of nip/tuck where a woman was sat on a sofa for years and her skin fused with the sofa.

KaneKahn
Mar 17, 2008, 08:30 PM
I've seen and done far stranger.

Zorafim
Mar 17, 2008, 10:16 PM
Actually, I probably would have waiting at most a week. It's not uncommon when having an infected digestive track to stay in the restroom for a while. Hell, I slept in the bathroom once when I had a stomach virus. If someone's that sick for a week though, that's the time to call a doctor. I can't imagine any reason for him to wait a month, let alone two years.