PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: What is it!!!?

Shadow_Rune
Mar 12, 2008, 03:34 PM
Ok I just beat the episode 2 on hard ( due to I don't play episode 2 that much ) and I was wondering what is that Sword that drops from Olga Flow. is it possible to obtain that sword?

AlexCraig
Mar 12, 2008, 04:04 PM
It is called DARK FLOW. The only way to obtain it is to use Parasitic Gene: Flow with a Sword-type weapon. Parasitic Gene: Flow, however, is unobtainable in GC unless you do some things we can't really speak of here.

Kunithrayin
Mar 12, 2008, 04:48 PM
Why would he drop it if you can't actually get it?

DC_PLAYER
Mar 12, 2008, 05:07 PM
because it's a weapon that belongs to flowen and ppl like to have things they are not suposed to have, even if it sucks.

SStrikerR
Mar 12, 2008, 05:07 PM
Because sonic team is a bunch of morons >_<

And no Alex, that isnt dark flow, dark flow is olga's sword that he uses while you fight him..the sword that drops is much shorter and thinner if i remember correctly.

AlexCraig
Mar 12, 2008, 05:12 PM
It is still Dark Flow, if I recall, Ryan. If a majority corrects me, then I shall stand corrected http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VioletSkye
Mar 12, 2008, 05:14 PM
It is indeed Dark Flow.

DC_PLAYER
Mar 12, 2008, 05:24 PM
it is, it doesn't have that yellow phonton glow when you see it drop

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2008-03-12 16:31 ]</font>

Shadow_Rune
Mar 12, 2008, 05:49 PM
man that sucks I was hoping to really get it. Oh well

AlexCraig
Mar 12, 2008, 06:01 PM
Play the DC version and you'll have a chance :3

There are ways to get it, but they cannot be discussed here because they impede upon forum rules.

Banish
Mar 13, 2008, 09:46 AM
DARK FLOW is not very useful as a weapon... it cannot do a combo attack. It's mighty useful for hitting boxes though.

The most decent "DARK" weapons from PGF would most likely be the force one, DARK BRIDGE, it is similar to a PSYCHO WAND.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2008-03-13 07:46 ]</font>

Magus_84
Mar 21, 2008, 06:50 PM
On 2008-03-12 16:01, AlexCraig wrote:
Play the DC version and you'll have a chance :3

There are ways to get it, but they cannot be discussed here because they impede upon forum rules.

Neither Olga Flow, the Parasitic Gene Flow or the Dark Flow were in DC. None of Episode 2 was, for that matter.

I'm assuming this was a typo.

Dark Flow is much bigger, and has a clear, slightly yellowish-tinged photon blade. It's the size of a Sword-type (like a Calibur).

The sword that drops and stabs into the ground in a cutscene after you kill Olga Flow is vastly different. It's metallic and about the size of a saber.

I'd assume that's Flowen's personal weapon, while the Dark Flow is, according to the in-game description "Sword eroded by Olgaflow DNA.". Which just happens to look a little like the blade arm Olga has.

The only ways to get it are via AR, proxy, or .dol hacking. Or obtaining it from someone else who did, usually a duped copy. Don't ask what those methods are, as that's a non-allowed subject here.

No matter what people tell you, there's no built-in way to get it in the game without some other type of program intervention (such as the above).

Even if you're the fabled "Japanese Oran player" from the rumor that was going around back in the day.

DC_PLAYER
Mar 21, 2008, 06:55 PM
then by what your saying the sword that olga uses is a totaly diferent weapon.......the reason, it's huge size....:S

it is dark flow, the weapon that you can use if you have it or the weapon that drops, you can check that they have the same base, the one that drops simply doesn't have the yellow phonton glow.

Weeaboolits
Mar 22, 2008, 03:12 PM
It burned out. Also, wasn't it possible to get a legit Flow Gene on JP BB?