PDA

View Full Version : Multiple switches, one player

tendoboy101
Mar 14, 2008, 09:03 AM
So I have a quick question. I played offline gc pso way back when, and am trying some things online for the first time. The problem is when I'm flying solo in a party and run into a dead end with a multi-switch door. Is their any way around having four people to open the doors? Or am I missing something obvious?

Kunithrayin
Mar 14, 2008, 10:55 AM
You should just have to step on each button and It will stay pushed

AlexCraig
Mar 14, 2008, 12:08 PM
If it is online, I believe you need more than one person in your group (Per # of switches).

pso-dude
Mar 14, 2008, 12:09 PM
that wont work online, thats why there are quests to do in those area's. i'd suggest you to do forest + dragon then mines except vol opt (on ult tho) it pay alot in xp.

P.S: pm me your char/s name/s, maybe ill could get to play with you one day.

Eco
Mar 16, 2008, 05:24 PM
I suggest setting the party to one person mode.

Splash
Mar 16, 2008, 08:36 PM
On 2008-03-16 15:24, Eco wrote:
I suggest setting the party to one person mode.

It's not BB if you can read.

Anyways, yeah, if there is a door that requires more than one switch to open, then it will require more than one person. The areas that definitely won't require would be Forest, Mines, Central Control Area, and Control Tower. All other areas will. There are also some quests which won't have any two player doors so those are possible to solo fully as well. All else would require at least an extra person in order to continue on.

Taleck
Mar 16, 2008, 08:40 PM
Just bring some people with you. I'll play with you once I get my stuff back. My names Drakkel.