PDA

View Full Version : Caves Halp

3---Hit---U
Mar 14, 2008, 03:21 PM
I beat Sil Dragon today (yaay http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif) and I got to caves... and I phail. The Ob Lilies always kill me, how can I prevent this w/o a Shield of Delsaber? Also, are there any guns a Hucaseal can use with Rifle range? Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Level 64 Hucaseal

DC_PLAYER
Mar 14, 2008, 03:24 PM
a simple handgun is enouph, the range is enouph so you can hit witout getting hitted, if you still have trouble, increase EDK resistance.
get a red handgun, maybe it drops for you from a pal rappy (depends on id)

3---Hit---U
Mar 14, 2008, 03:26 PM
Nope DC, it's a 1/1000 some odd chance...

From an Ob. :|

AlexCraig
Mar 14, 2008, 03:30 PM
Hmm... Train in the forest for a while. Gain a few more levels. If you feel the want to do so, go back to Ruins and try to get a Shield of Delsaber. Get some Units that will boost EDK.

3---Hit---U
Mar 14, 2008, 03:56 PM
How much protection will I be with 4 Resist/Devils? >_>

Splash
Mar 14, 2008, 11:11 PM
On 2008-03-14 13:56, 3---Hit---U wrote:
How much protection will I be with 4 Resist/Devils? >_>

60 EDK. Most of the armor boosts about 10-20 more giving you 70-80 EDK, more than enough to survive an Ob Lily Megid. Of course, why would you want to sacrifice your slots just for that when Shield of Delsaber can save about two slots?

Nitro Vordex
Mar 14, 2008, 11:21 PM
Good lord, level 64? Are you insane?

What kind of equipment do you have?

concussionman
Mar 15, 2008, 10:33 AM
If you get the timing down you won't get hit very often. But what you can also do is walk right up to them and if you stay just outside the range where they can bite you, they can't hit you at all.

SStrikerR
Mar 15, 2008, 05:17 PM
On 2008-03-15 08:33, concussionman wrote:
If you get the timing down you won't get hit very often. But what you can also do is walk right up to them and if you stay just outside the range where they can bite you, they can't hit you at all.

and if there are more obs around shooting megid at you?
But uhh, i'd say use 3 resist/devils and use your other slot for a ???/battle unit. It'll make your life easier.

Eihwaz
Mar 15, 2008, 07:37 PM
If you're only level 64, I would highly suggest doing lots of Forest runs to level yourself up, maybe upgrade your equipment some, and so on. As for resisting Megid, you could just learn to dodge better. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kunithrayin
Mar 15, 2008, 07:58 PM
Are you on v.hard or ultimate?

KojiroAK
Mar 15, 2008, 08:06 PM
He said Sil Dragon and Ob Lillies.
So Ultimate.

TheStoicOne
Mar 15, 2008, 08:18 PM
yeah you should definitely not be trying ult caves yet... I'd suggest going through ult forest a few douzen times, and get to like 90 first?

SStrikerR
Mar 15, 2008, 08:36 PM
On 2008-03-15 18:18, TheStoicOne wrote:
yeah you should definitely not be trying ult caves yet... I'd suggest going through ult forest a few douzen times, and get to like 90 first?

Level 80 would be fine for him. If he got through the sil dragon at lv 64 im sure he has enough "skill" that level 80 would be fine.

concussionman
Mar 16, 2008, 01:27 AM
If you know how to use each class and their weapons properly, you can get through any level, although it may take until the end of time, you will get there. What I've found over my time on PSO, is that I only start finding good rares once I can pass through an area with great ease, and at level 64, I doubt that anything in Ult is going to be done with much ease.

The other part to standing close to Ob Lilies is that you can prevent the others from hiting you with megid, by cycling through them with a pistol, just hitting them once or twice, then moving on to the next, all the while keeping one of them occupied by standing close to them. This also works wit Indi Belras. If you stand just outside of their close attack, they "Belra Cannon" won't hit you......most of the time.

Taleck
Mar 16, 2008, 01:59 AM
most of the time.
lol