PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: PSU Weapon Grinding

Aneya
Mar 17, 2008, 10:49 AM
Ok, I'm getting frustrated at this point. I can't grind weapons. What am I doing wrong? I've gone to every FAQ and I can't find it.

1. I'm at the right shop, for the right weapon. (GRM weapon, GRM shop)
2. I've got the right grinder level for the weapon level. (B Grinder for B Rank weapon).
3. The weapon is not maxed out for grinds, and never has been. (0/10)
4. The weapon is not equipped to my action pallet.
5. The grinder is currently in my inventory. Not that it matters, since it wouldn't find the item when it was in my storage, either.
6. When I get to the counter, I select the weapon and the npc/game/whatever asks me to choose a grinder. It comes up as "No items found."
7. Weapon was purchased from an NPC, if it matters.

So... Am I glitching, or is there some seemingly insignificant step that everyone is failing to mention and I'm just not noticing? I don't think it's really a 'glitch', since I wasn't able to figure it out on both the original AND AOI. It's definitely an operator error, but I can't figure it out.

Yuneiko
Mar 17, 2008, 11:05 AM
Hrm, it's a long shot, are you trying to use a Grinder Base B? If so, you need to buy the Board for Grinder B at the Guardian's colony. Synth a grinder, get a Grinder B + X, X being a number between 1 through 10. The higher the number, the better the chances at synthing successfully.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuneiko on 2008-03-17 09:06 ]</font>

Aneya
Mar 17, 2008, 11:09 AM
I am trying the Base B. I'll try that out then, thanks.

Aneya
Mar 17, 2008, 11:20 AM
Yeah, that worked. Hahaha... I suck. o.x

Thanks.

Yuneiko
Mar 17, 2008, 11:24 AM
Sure thing, It's not explained very well in game.

RedRaz0r
Mar 17, 2008, 03:04 PM
yeah that took me a while to find out too lol

Anduril
Mar 17, 2008, 03:06 PM
ONly reason I knew how to grind when I started Online was because Offline you could buy made grinders, so I knew exactly what I needed. Though seeing them over +4 freaked me out at first.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2008-03-17 13:07 ]</font>