PDA

View Full Version : Episode 4 - Questions

ghost_zero
Mar 17, 2008, 07:27 PM
Hi,

I would like to know a few things regarding Episode 4.
1.) Can you play Episode 4 alone?
2.) If so, it is like with PSU episode 3, you need to still be online (bought at least one month for it)..?
3.) Can you start with Episode 4 with a completely new char or would you have to level up before or do episode 1 and 2 before?

AlexCraig
Mar 17, 2008, 07:33 PM
1.) Yes
2.) It is online only.
3.) I recommend levelling up before you play Ep4. I got my ass handed to me by Sand Rappies first time I went there.

Splash
Mar 17, 2008, 08:18 PM
No class can start episode 4 well at level 1. Satellite Lizards and Yowies are hard to kill, and Zus and Dorphons will just knock you down over and over again so you won't be able to attack back. Even at level 20 you will find difficulties surviving.

ghost_zero
Mar 18, 2008, 05:21 AM
So what is the recommended level?

Nitro Vordex
Mar 18, 2008, 12:17 PM
I'd say 30, with a good mag well past level 50. Make sure you have some good weapons, or special weapons if you can help it.

ghost_zero
Mar 18, 2008, 02:50 PM
Btw. could it be that the Blue Burst servers will be shutdown soon?
After all I can't even buy a hunters license for Blue Burst anymore and there is also something mentioned regarding 31st March and disabled...

Anduril
Mar 18, 2008, 03:04 PM
On 2008-03-18 12:50, ghost_zero wrote:
Btw. could it be that the Blue Burst servers will be shutdown soon?
After all I can't even buy a hunters license for Blue Burst anymore and there is also something mentioned regarding 31st March and disabled...

Yeah it was announced a few months back. Only way to play now is through less than legal means that shouldn't be discussed here, since only people who had a Hunter's License before a certain date can play until the shutdown point, everyone else can't register anymore.