PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: PC> [B] Gudda Iggac

Kietrinia
Mar 19, 2008, 09:05 AM
Ihave a [B] Gudda Iggac, and just threw it into my shop for 50mil just to see if anyone'd take it. I suspect that's not right though..

Anyone have any ideas on what this is worth? It's not sold in any shop other than my own at the time of my posting this.

Cracka_J
Mar 19, 2008, 12:34 PM
saw the iggacs and ank butics going for around 5 mil yesterday, those ones must've sold already (yes on pc/ps2) .

I really can't see anyone buying these for more then around that price, considering they need high grinds to be effective...but ya, get what you can for it...just saying what I saw.

panzer_unit
Mar 19, 2008, 01:06 PM
Apparently when Bruce feels like handing these out, he gives one to everyone in the team... hopefully that means there are boards to spare before long.

Kerry157
Mar 20, 2008, 09:03 AM
well butic appears to have a much higher likelyhood of being recieved than the other two so dont gauge the iggac's worth based on the prices of butics

panzer_unit
Mar 20, 2008, 10:42 AM
Butic is also crap, while Iggac is almost as good as the real model. Don't forget that.

Neith
Mar 20, 2008, 11:22 AM
On 2008-03-19 10:34, Cracka_J wrote:
I really can't see anyone buying these for more then around that price, considering they need high grinds to be effective...but ya, get what you can for it...just saying what I saw.

Iggac is perfectly usable without any grinds. It's stronger than a Skela, and much more accurate. It has less PP, but PP really isn't much of an issue with melee weapons now anyway.

It does improve drastically with grinds, but it's decent even without.

Butic is only worth 3-5mil for the board, as it's nothing more than an overglorified PA leveling weapon until very high grind. Mugunburgac isn't too bad, so a little more for that. Iggacs seem to be selling rather well though, 10-20mil for the board last I saw.