PDA

View Full Version : forest of illusions

painXxX
Mar 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
how do you get to it in moatoob? and I'm used to doing sea bed S2 but is there anything better?

painXxX
Mar 19, 2008, 12:28 PM
and also this is for the 360

painXxX
Mar 19, 2008, 12:40 PM
oh psh I keep forgetting this to..whats with the max atack g is it coming out for U.S 360 people...and that genkie thingy to...

Kylie
Mar 19, 2008, 12:41 PM
You do any mission on Moatoob (other than Bruce) and have everyone in the party leave and check any counter on Moatoob that has missions listed (again, besides Bruce). If someone gets it, you reform the party and make them leader. The mission will be listed in red, and no one knows when MAG will come out for either server. Personally, I'm hoping for the end of this month or April, but that's just hoping.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kylie on 2008-03-19 10:43 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Mar 19, 2008, 12:43 PM
I don't think it's moved yet (but I haven't Hunted the moatoob missions in the last week, though. Trying to catch up on a few other hunts). If they're still there, it would show up in the entrances with the Moatoob Boost Road Missions. (De Roi Le, Tunnel Recapture, Ice Cavern's, Desert Terror, and the Dagora City Entrance) You may see the FOI pop up as an extra mission, randomly, in any one of those.

painXxX
Mar 19, 2008, 12:43 PM
thats confuzzling...so just do any mission besides bruce and then your party leaves that area and checks all the mission counters that they can?

Kylie
Mar 19, 2008, 12:46 PM
On 2008-03-19 10:43, painXxX wrote:
thats confuzzling...so just do any mission besides bruce and then your party leaves that area and checks all the mission counters that they can?

No, just one. If someone got tagged for it, then it'll show up on any counter on Moatoob that has missions. Also, the previous mission can be any rank; you can still do FOI S after running a C mission, etc.