PDA

View Full Version : GC: Anoyone ever have a stupid low level guy follow you thro

SuperSpeedy
Jan 18, 2003, 07:53 PM
I did. I went to Normal Ruins with this person. We go around, killing stuff. Then this Lv. 7 HUcast named PcLoadLetter carrying nothing but a Handgun comes in. He asks us to open a TP. The other person opened the pipe.
He attempted to kill a Dark Berla. It was disgusting. He was missing oftem and hitting 0s so fast, my head was spinning. I wanted to slice his head off.
You have a similar experiance?

Mike
Jan 18, 2003, 07:57 PM
Is it really that bad?
I had two babysit two people on Vol Opt back on the Dreamcast who couldn't dodge his pillars. I thought it was entertaining.

zerohoax
Jan 18, 2003, 07:58 PM
This is what I dont understand about certain people. If you started a normal game without a password who do you expect to come in? Level 93 characters?! The poor guy was just trying to level up which is the whole point of the game, its not like he was harming you in any way.

Man some of you people really have nothing better to do than get pissed off about something someone did online that for the most part is little less than using a symbol chat that you didnt care for due to the use of the heart symbol.

Bunch of anti-social nerds who think they are so much more informed and know how to play the game sooo much beter than the rest of us.

Sapphire87
Jan 18, 2003, 08:03 PM
This would have been your opportunity to be a good Samaritan and help this low level character by casting S/D, allowing him to hit the enemies at least once so he can get 75% of the exp., and sharing the wealth. This guy probably wanted to level up quickly and what better place to level up than Ruins?

Raist
Jan 18, 2003, 08:13 PM
geeze, i always thought babysitting was half the fun online. Makes you feel all big and superior http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif All kidding aside you should be a little more sympathetic we were all low level at one time.

mystic_knight
Jan 18, 2003, 08:48 PM
I was takin a lvl 35 friend of mine through hard ruins Friday and it was ok 'til; another friend of mine that is only lvl 20 came over. He died on practically every hit and was using a thunder shot that did 0 every time he hit anything. He even got killed by a (not multiple) claw. It was enteraining to watch him die. Then i tricked him battle mode to which i proceeded into 1 hit KOing him multiple times. Good times.

dude3282
Jan 18, 2003, 08:53 PM
As long as the person I'm babysitting doesn't happen to be my little brother, I don't mind it. And I sometimes don't mind babysitting them, either. Just remember, a few short weeks(or months) ago, that newbie was you.

Sedyne
Jan 18, 2003, 09:52 PM
HAHAHA Has anyone here seen office space?

If they have, they'd know the irony of it all.

Brundidge
Jan 18, 2003, 10:35 PM
hahahhahaha office space
A great movie. I should watch it again http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sketch
Jan 18, 2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah, I've had a similar experience, offline though. So there I was, playing PSO (duh) with my brother and 2 friends. Me, at 29, my brother at 37, my 1st friend at 52, (he never stops playing! he's at 60 now!) and my last friend, at lvl. 3, 3 I tell you! 3! We're going through the Ruins, normal mode. Were all kicking the snot out of everything, then the lvl 3 player comes. Every 2 seconds it was "Guys, I'm dead." It got old. Fast. LOL, that's my story.

hooray4punkmusic
Jan 19, 2003, 01:10 AM
Yeah same here. In multiplayer my friend always runs of and dies! And he's the worst pso player alive. He tries to fight monsters in ultimate and he's a FOmar(he doesn't even cast shifta or deband). Half of the time he's lost! "Damn you chase"

chopsticks44
Jan 19, 2003, 02:51 AM
A group of me and my friends play PSO often and we only have 1 force. We usually have to scream at him just to heal us or revive us when we're dead,when he's only sitting right next to us hahaha. well i decided to play his character once and man was that boring. the only fun part was using the magic. Especially when your playing like dark falz with low level characters online and your the only force. ya know how much Reversers you have to do? but ya have to give credit to forces cause there isn't much decent forces out there online.

AnimalMother
Jan 19, 2003, 03:16 AM
I don't mind casting a reverser every once in a while, and S/Ding, but when somebody dies every 3 seconds due to them not paying attention and refusing to acknowledge their limitations it becomes a chore.

The_Drake
Jan 19, 2003, 03:21 AM
I remember when my friend first started playing PSO. I was walking him through the offline mode to teach him the ropes. So we're going through the forrest on normal and I'm acting as a bodyshield for him (literally) when he decides that he wants to do something tougher, whining that it wasn't challenging enough for him. So I loaded up the Ruins and BAM. Solved the little challenge problem right up. Especially seeing as he was only a level 10 HUmar, and not very "trap-savvy" at all. Oh, I never thought confuse traps could be so funny.

Gazebo
Jan 19, 2003, 04:54 AM
I was playing with PCLoadLetter just yesterday. But, he had Musashi's and was doing a lot better than I was. We were in the ruins too.

SuperSpeedy
Jan 19, 2003, 10:29 AM
On 2003-01-18 17:03, Sapphire87 wrote:
This would have been your opportunity to be a good Samaritan and help this low level character by casting S/D, allowing him to hit the enemies at least once so he can get 75% of the exp., and sharing the wealth. This guy probably wanted to level up quickly and what better place to level up than Ruins?

I'm an Android.