PDA

View Full Version : Honest people

SeroRaven
Mar 1, 2001, 02:09 AM
Im looking for some honest people to play with, i already had a visk +9 with +30% on dark stolen and a gush gladius +15 with 15% on dark stolen...so if your and honest player, im always in oberon block 15, and if your a newbie thats ok cuz i give weapons away....thats right not sell GIVE AWAY...not rares of course but like i said if you wanna play with a good clean honest lvl 54 guy, find me oberon block 15, my name is HHHS-Sero2k1

Prodigy
Mar 8, 2001, 02:38 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you've been treated terribly. Ooh...some people are just so insensitive! But I can totally relate to you. I had a double saber+10 for my FoMarl and a brave knuckle+19, which both got stolen! =( Anyway, I'm always on late at night at like 11 pacific time. My name's Prodigy (duh!) and I'm lv. 47. Look me up and I'll do the same. I'm very honest, and I'm a good fighter in battle.

KefkaTheMad
Mar 8, 2001, 08:07 PM
Hey whats up?looking for an honest player?look for me.i dont hoard weapons,im not an ass and if your a lower level and are in need of a better weapon then I'll hook you up.Combat wise:im extreamly powerful in both physical and magical ablitys so im not weak and I have something most players dont REAL SKILL.In other words you can relie on me in and out of battle.So look for me if you need help ok?

NJHCJerry
Mar 11, 2001, 06:38 PM
Hey, if anyone looking for a good Ranger to hang out with, look no further than well....Me! I'm always in Oberon (or however you spell it) block 5 or 6 with the room name Duto, if ya see it, come by and tell me ya read about me here..If you need stuff i can hook you up, or we can trade rares! whatever, bottom line, i can be trusted so hopefully ill see ya soon...

PSO_Krunk
Mar 11, 2001, 08:11 PM
Need a replacement for that visk? I've got an extra in my locker! (2 actually- it's amazing what the japanese will GIVE you when you revive them without stealing their stuff!!)