PDA

View Full Version : NO! Error 192

redroses
Mar 21, 2008, 03:09 PM
What the ;__;
I just got the 192 error... this...how long will it take to get it fixed?
I don't understand why it happend. I always used the same credit card and the same information. And I never changed anything! everything is the same since I started PSU....omg I am so pissed now.

I did send sega a e-mail- but lol...with all the easter and stuff I have no clue when I will get an answer....omg WHY!?!?!?!

CelestialBlade
Mar 21, 2008, 03:51 PM
Best you can do is shoot an email Sega's way, but the reason this is happening actually isn't their fault directly. Sega's using a 3rd party to handle credit cards now and their terrible security software is causing all these issues. I know people that are still dealing with this issue after months, so good luck to you.

Sega has terrible taste in 3rd party vendors....nProtect, anyone?

redroses
Mar 21, 2008, 04:11 PM
I am very hurt about this. Already because I am on vacation and stuff. Also my finally my fiance has off and would have time to play with me....and now this? This is so shitty...
Plus I can't hunt for the Love Inferno if this issue takes longer (this is a problem...i hate the other lasers....and if i dont get the love inferno...I don't want any other S-rank laser. I'll just stay by my yohmei laser. XDDD lol)

But really now. I heard and read that this issue took over a month for some people...I just hope this won't happen to me...or only happend to very very few...

Atomic646
Mar 22, 2008, 05:40 AM
Yea my friend stoped playing PSU for like 2 months, and when he came back he tried to use the same card and Sega said they did.nt accept it anymore LOL

Freshellent
Mar 22, 2008, 05:42 AM
e-mail the chit outta them,they'll get back to you eventually.

redroses
Mar 22, 2008, 06:45 AM
yeah i already wrote them two e-mails.
on monday I will try to call sega of europe, I hope that will help me out.
The worst thing is just, that it had to happen on friday and I can't do nothing but wait now -__- blah
and with the whole easter stuff I don't really have hope for them beeing in on monday

Why doesn't sega change these security issues they have with that credit card company? I wen to the official sega forums and saw how many people had problems with this....and omfg how long they had to wait! I never was really mad at sega (and even if this isnt segas fault thy should to something about it. because so many people been having this problem. and for such a long time). I didnt care about the screwy updates or whatever...but come on...I can't even play now, that's so messed up -__-

XDeathX
Mar 22, 2008, 10:23 AM
Look at it as an unofficial ban.

Novenia
Mar 22, 2008, 10:28 AM
It took me about 2 months to get my account back because of this problem. I basically kept bugging SEGA until they replied. At one point I was sending an e-mail EVERY SINGLE DAY. Lol. I was very tired of them nto doing anything. If you leave it alone they won't do anything.