PDA

View Full Version : Introduction and stupid newbie questions

The-Brightest-Star
Jan 18, 2003, 10:28 PM
Eh... yo. Been using this site as a reference for a while, and I finally found the need to make a forum presence for myself... y'know, let all you people bask in my radiance as a thanks for all the help you've inadvertantly given. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

So, this is me... long-time PSO player, played obsessively on the DC version since its release, gave up on it after Version 2, and finally got back into the swing of things with the GC version, having finally tracked down a BBA today. If anyone from the DC Version 1 days remembers a tall, skinny, Megid-obsessed FOnewearl in the black secret outfit named Corbin, that was me... but probably not. It was worth a shot, at least.

Anyway... stupid newbie question number one: is the fabled St/Santa Rappy still around, or did that disappear on the 15th like everyone thought it would?

SNQ number two: what's the next Holiday Rappy we have to look forward to? Easter? And when does it start?

SNQ number three, and final: what's the best way to get ahold of a GC keyboard? Wait for whoever-it-is (someone refresh my memory, please) to finish their PC-keyboard-to-GC kit? Import one for an obscene price? And if I import one, do all the keys map properly, or am I going to end up typing "can:t" and "don:t" and such? I just can't stand the thought of having to use the software keyboard for too long, it was unpleasant enough when I started on Version 1. Guess these crazy "computer" things are just spoiling me rotten, eh?

Thanks 'n such in advance, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all online! Er... on Antares 8, right?

JorJorMogBoi
Feb 19, 2003, 09:33 PM
Um... I don't know anything about the GC version, except that there's a GC keyboard thread in tech support section I think (the kit is mentioned too). Hope you find a cheap keyboard!