PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Mission on Gal De Val

Kaasha
Mar 21, 2008, 10:13 PM
Here's a fanfic I started making in my spare time, hope you like it!

Chapter 1

S 109 slowly walked down the ramp toward the teleporter to the right of The Chief’s side, happy that he’d passed the Hunter’s Exam, but then stopped and looked at Elly doing what looked like typing in some coordinates for Cal to analyze.
“Hey, come here.” Elly said. S 109 did as he was asked and walked in front of Elly.
“Yes?” he replied.
“Just one question.”
“Shoot.”
“Your name, why is it so…old?”
“What do you mean ‘old’?”
“Well, other androids have real names like Elenor or Kireek; speaking of which, what happened to Kireek?”
Trying to think of something, S 109 coolly said:
“It’s a long story Elly, maybe I’ll tell you later, after I explore what The Chief wants on Gal De Val.”
“OK, good luck S 109!”
“Thanks, I might need it.”
Turning back to the direction of the teleporter, S 109 continued his walk down the ramp, looking out the window to Ragol’s surface below, wondering if he’ll be fighting the same monsters or not. He walked into the door to the teleporter to Gal De Val and activated the icon labeled ‘Central Control Area’; soon he found himself in a misty area he’d never seen before with a giant locked door with three red bars on it.
“Well, this should be fun.” S 109 said as he pulled out his Yamato, swinging them around to warm himself up for combat. He headed for the teleporter on the left, but when he saw a computer next to the large door, his attention shifted. He walked toward the console and searched its logs. “1 item found” the screen read.
“Hmm, this could be useful; maybe I can download that data and send it to the lab, this may help in their research about the explosion.” S 109 thought.
After downloading the data, he activated the lab communication console and transferred the data to Elly, hoping that it helps in their explosion research. S 109 went back to the teleporter and looked at his three options to go. Debating where to go first to deactivate the island’s security mode.
“Where to go first, the Jungles, Mountains, or Seaside?” he pondered. “Well, I do like beaches, but this isn’t a vacation, I’ll go to the jungles.” He activated the Jungle Area North option and as soon as he knew it, he was at a lush jungle full of plants he’d never seen before, along with beautiful cliffs covered in plants and moss paired with waterfalls.
“Wow! I’ve never seen anything like this! This is amazing! And I thought the forests looked good!” S 109 said as he paused and looked around. “Well, that’s enough sightseeing for now, I’ve got a mission to do, no time for dawdling.” He said as he started his mission in the jungles of Gal De Val…

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaasha on 2008-03-21 20:16 ]</font>

Kaasha
Mar 23, 2008, 10:56 PM
Chapter 2:
The Jungle

His mission started, S 109 knew he had a duty; he was pondering how he was going to approach this as he walked through the misty air of the jungle and through a photon door. He looked around to investigate, but found these weird moving plants that appeared to have faces of some kind. He walked closer to the red plant, but when he did, it pulled itself out of the ground, shook itself a bit, and then slowly walked toward S 109.
“What the crap are these things?” S 109 said as it got closer. He readied his yamato in case it was hostile. It smacked S 109 with its tendril-like arms, causing S 109 to be knocked back a bit, but not much damage was done.
“That’s it you filthy plant thing, I hope you like cryogenics!” he shouted as he slashed the yamato at the creature, causing it to freeze where it was, making it more susceptible to damage. S 109 finished it off with an incredible display of dual swordsmanship; falling to the ground lifeless, the creature was no longer a threat. As he observed the area, he saw about three more of them, still planted in the moist ground. S 109 slowly put away his yamato and pulled out his trusty L&K14 Combat to take them out from range. He primed the two guns and unleashed a storm of yellow photon at the creatures shortly after they got out of the ground; they fell one by one, with the photon still glowing slightly until being extinguished by the soil.
“Well, that takes care of a potential nuisance. Now to carry on with my assignment, I don’t want to let Chief Natasha down.” S 109 said as he advanced though the jungles. As he was walking though the area looking for a terminal, he was ambushed by Ul Gibbons; circling around him like Savage Wolves, they slowly got closer, trying to surround him. S 109 saw though their ploy and quickly grabbed his replica of Flowen’s Sword and spun around with the blade at his maximum reach for a larger circumference of damage. A few of the gibbons jumped away before he pulled out the sword, but an unlucky amount were slashed by the great sword and suffered with their lives. Some of the gibbons that jumped away blasted foie from their mouths at S 109. He avoided a few of them, but about two hit him, slightly charring his armor. Grabbing his Diska of Braveman, he made short work of the gibbons in the vicinity.
“Well this is an interesting experience. I’ve got to find a terminal and tell Elly about this, but I can’t seem to find a blasted terminal!” S 109 said as he continued through the jungles. “Hopefully I’m close to one, I’m not going though all this to not find one.” After many more encounters with Ul and Zol Gibbons, Merillias and Merlitas, and a few Gees, he finally made it to the security panel near a teleporter back to the Central Control Area, and another data terminal. Accessing both, he walked into the teleporter and activated the Central Control Area icon, and returned to the same door, but one bar was green; he knew that there were still two more security terminals to deactivate.
“Now that this part of the island’s security mode is deactivated, time for me to find another terminal.” S 109 said. He strode to the same teleporter and activated the Mountain icon and his next part of the mission initiated.