PDA

View Full Version : W0LB0T’s big winge. 2 rants for the price of 1 (this weeks t

W0LB0T
Mar 23, 2008, 06:13 AM
My parents will always become fuming mad if one of their millions of TV shows fail to be recorded. Its like two children arguing over who’s turn it is to play with a toy.

Tonight’s the night ive had enough of this nonsense. So anyway my parents are having a fully blown row about who’s fault some fairly insignificant TV show was not recorded. So I walk in angrily and tell the two to shut the “flying fridge” up im sick of you two arguing over the TV. But alas all I managed to do was become the scapegoat (they didn’t have any blame ammo on them so it failed with a capital P H A I L). so I pull out my main weapon: its just a TV show no body gives a “airborne cooling unit”. That did some significant damage to their arguing HP. The only comeback my mom had (my dad was down for the count) was: if you don’t like it why don’t you just leave. Gee freaking whiz that was the worst comeback in recent memory I mean that attack had about as much accuracy as a blunderbuss at 1000 paces. I deflected that attack with a: prrrftttt what the hell was that. Now to finish the battle. I pull out my finishing move, the: if I hear the two of you arguing again im taking away the PVR and none of you can use it (yep I settled the argument like a parent would do to their children arguing over a toy). So anyway, battle success: receive 121 exp and 300 meseta.

Rant no2.
Because of the PS2/PC servers being down I wont be able to finish my comic tonight GOD “ a Kelvinator two door fridge/freezer with inbuilt ice and water dispenser en route to Parafield airport at 200 knots with an altitude of 5,000 feet” DAMM IT NOT AGAIN. Why must episode 7 be destined to fail? I mean I wasn’t able to finish it last week because of lack of free time and now this, ah “small bar fridge with glass display door which has been propelled from a medieval reconstruction trebuchet” `n hell.

Seority
Mar 23, 2008, 11:33 AM
Best Advice Ever:

It happens.

Just get over it.

DreXxiN
Mar 24, 2008, 12:38 AM
On 2008-03-23 09:33, Seority wrote:
Worst Advice Ever:

It happens.

Just get over it.

Fixed.

Just calm down, sounds like you guys only have spontaneous connection, not actual family discussion. You need to sit them down and explain how this bothers you immensily. If that doesn't work, your family either needs counseling or you should REALLY try to encourage them to find new hobbies.

W0LB0T
Mar 24, 2008, 01:41 AM
i don't think its a serious problem. i think its just an excuse to vent their anger. I only got involved because i was really bored

Tengoku
Mar 24, 2008, 02:01 PM
Actually, Seority is correct. Life IS hard and you SHOULD by a helmet. It's never not going to suck. Stop expecting it to be awesome and easy and wonderfull. Sometimes conversation doesn't work, learn to deal accordingly.

Wolbot, that was the funniest thing I've read all day. Kudos to you for making the "children" stop bickering. Odd how our parent's generation is made up of so many adult children, it makes me wonder exactly how it got that way.

BTW, you were gypped on the meseta. Should have been at least twice that amount.