PDA

View Full Version : Come on Sega, stop failing. >_

Jakosifer
Mar 23, 2008, 12:02 PM
http://www.sega-magazin.de/segaon/2008/03/22/exklusiv-sonic-unleashed-artwork

Seriously now, a WEREWOLF hedgehog? Dammit, Sonic should just die already if they're gonna keep this up. lol Legend of Sonic: Twilight Princess >_>

What? expected a PSU rant? lolpsu

But yea... While I'm on this sega rant...Make a Power Stone 3 as well you bastards! D:<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jakomay_07 on 2008-03-23 10:03 ]</font>

Seority
Mar 23, 2008, 12:11 PM
That's sad yo.
Sonic can never die, but he can be banished now. @.@'

CelestialBlade
Mar 23, 2008, 12:36 PM
Look, it's better than his retarded LOLSUPERSAIYAN ripoff form.

MrNomad
Mar 23, 2008, 12:48 PM
It looks pretty cool if you ask me. What, you're ok with super sonic but you dont want a monster sonic? Do you even know what it's about? Lol, I forgot, the majority of people here are angsty and never think things through http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Jakosifer
Mar 23, 2008, 12:54 PM
Of course not! I never think things through when I'm ranting, thats the point of a rant!

And Super Sonic was cool, back in Sonic 2/3. Now he fails.

And actually thats probably another new character, if it is that sucks, if its a Monster Sonic it still sucks. >_>

DreXxiN
Mar 23, 2008, 01:34 PM
Pretty sure sonic came out before Dragon Ball Z, and thus, Super Saiyan would be ripping off Super Sonic.

MrNomad
Mar 23, 2008, 02:00 PM
On 2008-03-23 10:54, Jakomay_07 wrote:
Of course not! I never think things through when I'm ranting, thats the point of a rant!

And Super Sonic was cool, back in Sonic 2/3. Now he fails.

And actually thats probably another new character, if it is that sucks, if its a Monster Sonic it still sucks. >_>

Then I get to call you a moron and laugh at your face as long as I want. Haha you!

Jakosifer
Mar 23, 2008, 02:23 PM
Thats not nice mate, my E-feelings might seriously get hurt soon. =( [But seriously why so hostile? Not like I killed your pet dog, yet]

By the by I found'sa video on that game, "Sonic Unleashed".

http://kotaku.com/371098/leaked-sonic-unleashed-footage

Looks like a 3D'd out original Sonic type. Maybe it won't be a failure? =O

CupOfCoffee
Mar 23, 2008, 03:49 PM
On 2008-03-23 11:34, DreXxiN wrote:
Pretty sure sonic came out before Dragon Ball Z, and thus, Super Saiyan would be ripping off Super Sonic.

Nah, DBZ came long before Sonic. Sonic's creator has openly admitted that Super Sonic is Dragonball Z homage (he was a big fan of the show).

XCOPY
Mar 23, 2008, 04:33 PM
Powerstone was Capcom.

I'm looking forward to the new Sonic game...and monstrous alternate forms are always an interesting thing to me....it's why the Beasts became my favorite things in PSU. Anyway, as long as they fix the load times, it's bound to be an improvement over that "next gen Sonic" trash that hit Ps3/360 in 2006. Really, load times like that in this modern era of gaming....it was completely unacceptable.

Jakosifer
Mar 23, 2008, 04:41 PM
D'oh! Thank you for the correction then, thats one less thing to blame ST for then. =)

Although I love Sega for the Dreamcast, can never forget the Dreamcast...Good times. >_>

And reason I'm not happy about that form thing is because its a werewolf, and a hedgehog/werewolf doesn't make sense to me at all. It was fine when it was Link, because hes Human (Or Hylian if ya wanna be technical).

MrNomad
Mar 23, 2008, 09:32 PM
Hedgehogs can be werehogs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Hmmm, yeees, that video looks very delicious if I do say so myself. Nice detail, graphics and the gameplay looks and plays like the old sonic games, Nomad approves :3 One question: What's it gonna be on?

pikachief
Mar 23, 2008, 09:39 PM
I want this game for 1 reason.

Only characters are Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Robotnic.

That makes the game ALL WORTH YOUR MONEY!

Jakosifer
Mar 23, 2008, 09:41 PM
I'm hoping it at least comes to the Wii since its the only next-gen system I have, probly gonna be universal though unless Sony wants nothing to do with it. And oh snap no Amy? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.>

MrNomad
Mar 24, 2008, 01:53 PM
I hope it goes on Xbox 360 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Weeaboolits
Mar 24, 2008, 04:05 PM
On 2008-03-23 19:41, Jakomay_07 wrote:
I'm hoping it at least comes to the Wii since its the only next-gen system I have, probly gonna be universal though unless Sony wants nothing to do with it. And oh snap no Amy? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.>You know you loved Amy in SA1.

SStrikerR
Mar 24, 2008, 04:23 PM
On 2008-03-24 14:05, Ronin_Cooper wrote:

On 2008-03-23 19:41, Jakomay_07 wrote:
I'm hoping it at least comes to the Wii since its the only next-gen system I have, probly gonna be universal though unless Sony wants nothing to do with it. And oh snap no Amy? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.>You know you loved Amy in SA1.

I hated her missions because as you know I scare easy and whenever that robot poped out from nowhere and started chasing me I got the shit scared outta me, literally.

Weeaboolits
Mar 24, 2008, 04:38 PM
I got pissed off at her stages after I got to the mirror room and the floor dropped out, screw you Amy, your voice is annoying as well! D:<

Weeaboolits
Mar 24, 2008, 05:48 PM
I love how you kill him in her last (and only) boss battle, by repeatedly pressing a button on his head.

MrNomad
Mar 24, 2008, 11:07 PM
On 2008-03-24 15:48, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
I love how you kill him in her last (and only) boss battle, by repeatedly pressing a button on his head.

Haha, eggman's such a turd leaving stuff like that on his robots, kinda like the sand golem in SA2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Weeaboolits
Mar 25, 2008, 01:08 AM
The thing on the golem's head controlled it, though, remember, when Sonic destroyed it, it turned on Eggy.

Also, to be fair to Zero, you had to knock him into the energy fence or whatever to make his head open up to hit the button, I think.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 25, 2008, 03:32 AM
Holy crap, the first true Sonic linear 3d game?

HEL YEH!
Sonic Team, you just might dig yourselves outta your hole.

As for Zero, he's kind of a jerk. You still think Egglolman would make it waaayy harder to destroy his robots.
I.E. The final level on Sonic 3, where you had to hit him from behind. Gawd that was fun. @_@ *Hums epic music*

Weeaboolits
Mar 25, 2008, 10:16 AM
Doomsday Zone was the best stage ever.

Jakosifer
Mar 25, 2008, 06:24 PM
"GET A LOUD O THIS" ~Obligatory >_>

And Stardust Speedway from Sonic CD is my fave Sonic Stage ever, Doomsday Zone was pretty kickass too though.

BlaizeYES
Mar 26, 2008, 06:26 PM
On 2008-03-23 13:49, CupOfCoffee wrote:

On 2008-03-23 11:34, DreXxiN wrote:

Nah, DBZ came long before Sonic. Sonic's creator has openly admitted that Super Sonic is Dragonball Z homage (he was a big fan of the show).

son of a bitch. after playing sonic adventure as a kid, i actually did think about that, and i really thought that in all anime or in video games, having light-colored spiky hair was a sign of being really powerful, like some sort of twisted comparison with americans to asians, and wanting to be like us. true story, 8th grade. USA ARROGANCE

Zorafim
Mar 28, 2008, 01:43 AM
From that video, let me guess... Another Sonic game with no gameplay beyond "Hold Right"? Not surprising.

MrNomad
Mar 28, 2008, 11:55 AM
On 2008-03-27 23:43, Zorafim wrote:
From that video, let me guess... Another Sonic game with no gameplay beyond "Hold Right"? Not surprising.

just like the old-school games http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Reipard
Mar 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
just like the old-school games

You mean the ones where the occasional speed sequence was your reward for trasversing deadly platform and gimmick traps? I'd love to see how you'd fare holding right in Marble Garden, Hydrocity, Green Hill Act 3, Metropolis, Sandopolis, etcetcetc.

enoch
Mar 28, 2008, 01:37 PM
oh GOD! that werewolf looks ridiculous. at first I thought, "maybe it will look ok" but cmon. id rather him be a teletubi. poor sonic oh how we miss you

Reipard
Mar 28, 2008, 06:35 PM
I wouldn't worry about Wolf Sonic being retarded just yet.

The Game is a Lie XP

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2008/03/25/new-sonic-media-leaked-rumors-proceed-to-race-around