PDA

View Full Version : Just beat Falz on ultimate, reflections and questions.

Malecite
Jan 19, 2003, 01:49 AM
First a question, one I already know that answer to. Do you get anything for conquering ultimate?

Some of my thoughts on this game follow...

1. I wish I could know which programmers came up with Indi Belra as I would kill them in their sleep.

2. I wish I could know which programmers came up with the funtastc ideas of giving gilchichs laser guns to shoot my mage in the back over and over and over and over and over and over...

3. The drop rate on the ruins seems scewy because ive found like 4 items after 2 runs.

4. Dark falz is very easy on ultimate for some reason, I had more trouble with the robot boss DAM HIS HEART!

5. Can anyone explain if it is at all possible to find a red scorpio with bluefull, and or get the holy ray from the sil dragon. Ive killed that dragon about 16 times now and all he drops is messeta. Id be glad to know if my time is being wasted.

6. Is episode 2 worth playing? You get more exp more items and more results for your time in episode 1.

Hey thanks if youve bothered to read this far. In summation this game is great and Im not sure why but Im going to continue to level up my Fonewearl.

Malecite.

hooray4punkmusic
Jan 19, 2003, 01:53 AM
Good job. What level did you beat him? What class type are you? I beat him at level 119 with a HUmar.

Episode 2 is funner,cooler and harder.

Malecite
Jan 19, 2003, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the compliment!

I beat falz on level 107 with my fonewearl who Is now on level 109 or something. Does falz ever drop anything like olga flow? As far as ive ever seen he doesn't even have a random item drop. Also you cant beat the experience he gives you and the road to him in the ruins gives decent items most of the time... Actually scratch that all ive found is DB'S sword which is HORRIBLE and like 3 justys. Well on to episode 2 I guess although im sorely tempted to start a new char. I think a Hucaseal...

Aryn
Jan 19, 2003, 02:13 AM
The path of the HUcaseal is much love. Just don't get a Purplenum. Go Redria! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ginko990
Jan 19, 2003, 02:40 AM
On 2003-01-18 22:49, Malecite wrote:
First a question, one I already know that answer to. Do you get anything for conquering ultimate?

Some of my thoughts on this game follow...

1. I wish I could know which programmers came up with Indi Belra as I would kill them in their sleep.

2. I wish I could know which programmers came up with the funtastc ideas of giving gilchichs laser guns to shoot my mage in the back over and over and over and over and over and over...

3. The drop rate on the ruins seems scewy because ive found like 4 items after 2 runs.

4. Dark falz is very easy on ultimate for some reason, I had more trouble with the robot boss DAM HIS HEART!

5. Can anyone explain if it is at all possible to find a red scorpio with bluefull, and or get the holy ray from the sil dragon. Ive killed that dragon about 16 times now and all he drops is messeta. Id be glad to know if my time is being wasted.

No your not wasting your time. Im bluefull and Ive found 4 Holy Rays frm the Sil Dragon so far.

6. Is episode 2 worth playing? You get more exp more items and more results for your time in episode 1.

Not as many red boxes drop but the ones that do drop are usually better rares. Its more fun too because of the environments and whatnot.

Hey thanks if youve bothered to read this far. In summation this game is great and Im not sure why but Im going to continue to level up my Fonewearl.

Malecite.

Np