PDA

View Full Version : PSO-GC: Resetting materials: safe?

RegulusHikari
Mar 24, 2008, 03:26 PM
Got back into PSO again recently and I've decided that I want to reset my HUmar's horrible material setup. No, I don't need to know HOW to do, just wondering if there's any possibility of corruption/adverse effects (besides the obvious quest, tech, and material wipe).

VioletSkye
Mar 24, 2008, 03:43 PM
I suppose there is a possiblity but I've done it in the past to test the method and I've never had any corruption issues. Only time I ever corrupted was when I first got the game and was playing with my nephew who turned off the Gamecube while it was saving lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2008-03-24 13:43 ]</font>

SStrikerR
Mar 24, 2008, 04:04 PM
If you have another memory card that you dont play pso on you could always test it a few times on that card.

RegulusHikari
Mar 24, 2008, 04:48 PM
Just tried it, no go. I've heard the private server doesn't seem to allow it for whatever reason, or a different method needs to be used. Right now I'm leaning towards not doing it, since I've been waiting to get this all hooked up on my wireless Vista network, and I'd rather not blow $80 and 1000 hours of play time. @_@

Thanks for the quick responses, though.

Still bothers me that my HUmar maxed his MST at like 140. >___>