PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise

Sharkyland
Mar 25, 2008, 07:20 PM
I've just thought of this right now. I know there have been PS, PSO, and PSU merchandise released. Is there a way to actually have a complete merchandise collection (well mainly those that are published such as toys, artbooks, guides, and maybe doujins -which are published in someway- while other fan'works' have been made. Just a suggestion. I feel like I brought this topic long time ago, but I can't remember.

Ryna
Mar 26, 2008, 06:46 PM
I'm not quite sure what you are proposing here. Do you want a comprehensive Phantasy Star merchandise gallery?

Sharkyland
Mar 26, 2008, 07:46 PM
Probably I should've said that, but yes.

Ryna
Mar 29, 2008, 07:06 PM
It would be possible to put together such a gallery. The gallery would require significant user contributions though in order to be thorough.

donkeybeatz
Mar 31, 2008, 02:18 AM
I can contribute a few things but only from the online series.
You can view them here:
http://donkeybeatz.com/psu/collection/

Sharkyland
Apr 3, 2008, 07:14 PM
I think it would be good to split them up via games though I know the Phantasy Star Collection has been on a lot of various systems so it would be probably put in with the Phantasy Star Collection gallery, imo.

Categories:
- PS
- PS II
- PS III
- PS IV
- PSO
- PSU

Then in miscellaneous we can put stuff that doesn't belong in any categories such as file folders (if there was any) that contain all the female newman from the entire series because it doesn't belong in one category for example.