PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about it pwease

Zanketsuden
Mar 26, 2008, 02:38 AM
Could you guys tell me how good Episode 3 is with gameplay and storyline? I've never considered buying it (through my older sister).
After finding out that the game was damn TURN-BASED and you attacked with cards I figured that it was a down-grade of the previous games. Would anyone recommend it?

I've searched up videos about it but I haven't gotten any results. YouTube isn't helping either...
Is it really that bad?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zanketsuden on 2008-03-26 14:24 ]</font>

Anduril
Mar 27, 2008, 02:43 PM
It's not all that bad. It a nice fun game if you don't expect too much out of it. It does do a nice job of having a reasonable storyline that also answers some stuff from Ep1&2.

AlexCraig
Mar 27, 2008, 02:50 PM
It is a good game. I still prefer Ep1 and 2 more, but Ep3 is not a bad game at all. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

RuPiKa
Mar 28, 2008, 01:27 AM
It starts out slow but, once you get past the starting deck. It gets alot more fun. If you got some one to play against, it is even better.

SStrikerR
Apr 8, 2008, 07:55 PM
I just got the game and started playing it, and dude, you will NOT be disappointed.

DoubleJG
Apr 16, 2008, 10:42 PM
I wish online play were more stable these days. Why? Because Ep3 is awesome http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

furrypaws
Apr 23, 2008, 09:30 PM
Try to forget the fact that this is a PSO game, and it'll be quite excellent.

If you go with the mindset that it's a slow game and it's dumbed down because it's cards, you won't enjoy it at all.

I personally liked the story, it was really interesting to see things through the eyes of both sides of the government.

The gameplay was incredibly unique, I've yet to see another game like it (although if anyone knows of one, go ahead and point me to it! ^_^).

AlexCraig
May 1, 2008, 11:43 PM
Definately better than any other card game I've seen.

Ceipe
May 10, 2008, 09:41 AM
Ne1 heard about a sequel for this game for the Wii or even any PS sequel for the Wii? Don't get me bad PS II looks good, but it's not the same.

Ryna
May 11, 2008, 11:10 AM
On 2008-05-10 07:41, Ceipe wrote:
Ne1 heard about a sequel for this game for the Wii or even any PS sequel for the Wii? Don't get me bad PS II looks good, but it's not the same.

No Phantasy Star Online sequels have been announced. You can consider the Phantasy Star Universe series to be the continuation of the franchise.