PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Rising Shot-New contender vs. SEED?? 03/26/08

Talise
Mar 26, 2008, 07:02 PM
Due to the mobility, strength, and tech power of SEED enemies, and the generally lower attack power of light element bullets, the top weapons of choice against SEED are probably xbows, machine guns, and twins and fire bullets(including burning shot). However with the PA update comin, rifles will gain more elemental percentage, increased ATP, and knock down at lvl 31+. With the lvl 4 confusion, better damage, and knock down of pesky enemies(like deljaban), do you think Rising Shot's gonna become one of the better attack choices against SEED?

shotsfired
Mar 26, 2008, 08:35 PM
i hope so.... rifles have been rotting away, and it is nice to see them getting some respect.

danny_o
Mar 28, 2008, 03:31 PM
My main is a Guntecher, and I have a few Bow shots at 21+, but not a single Rifle shot above 11.

I think I will pick up the Burning Shot and Rising Shot. The Deljaban problem would be easier to handle, and so would Olgohmons! The confuse would render them Barta-ing each other, very funny. AND GAOZORANS!

Those buggers could get shunted around the map, if you had two people pegging away at the monster.

I hope this is the beginning of a movement to make more of the guns be attractive with high level "bonuses", like the rifle knock-down. Laser cannons get those INSANE modifiers (195-200% for ATP at level 40!!), and Grenades get knock-back.

Maybe some other nifty bonuses will be applied to other guns...Pistols any one?

Akaimizu
Mar 28, 2008, 03:38 PM
I still love Rifle Freeze bullets. They're just too fun to apply, and their actual effect rate is great. I still like using them on those Fire tossers in the De Roi Le mission.

Talise
Mar 28, 2008, 09:52 PM
On 2008-03-28 13:31, danny_o wrote:
My main is a Guntecher, and I have a few Bow shots at 21+, but not a single Rifle shot above 11.

I think I will pick up the Burning Shot and Rising Shot. The Deljaban problem would be easier to handle, and so would Olgohmons! The confuse would render them Barta-ing each other, very funny. AND GAOZORANS!

Those buggers could get shunted around the map, if you had two people pegging away at the monster.

I hope this is the beginning of a movement to make more of the guns be attractive with high level "bonuses", like the rifle knock-down. Laser cannons get those INSANE modifiers (195-200% for ATP at level 40!!), and Grenades get knock-back.

Maybe some other nifty bonuses will be applied to other guns...Pistols any one?

While Deljaban are fun to watch when confused, the same's not true for Olgagohmon. They really dun do much damage to each other, you're still better off using fire on them =D. Tag one with burn, move over to next, tag previous with burn, tag next with burn, kill both...etc...etc... As for Gaozoran, I'm hopin the 31+ bullets will knock them down a lot as well.