PDA

View Full Version : Error no. 015. Please Help

Zellius
Jan 19, 2003, 02:48 PM
I am having a problem with my game. I got my BBA a while ago and i was happily playing online. A couple days ago, i turn on my gamecube to play online. Then when i try to connect, i get the error no. 015, Falied to obtain IP adress from DHCP. I tried numerous things to fix it. I did exactly what Tavia said to do in her one forum topic on how to fix this problem, but it didnt work. I tried reseting my modem a million times, but i still get this message. I called Sega Customer service, but i just get generic info from a recorded voice message. Can someone please help me out with this? It seems weird that it worked fine for a long time, but then it just suddenly stopped working.

-do i need a new BBA?
-do i need a new Gamecube?
I hope not.

Please help me out, any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Zellius

Tavia
Jan 20, 2003, 01:00 PM
On 2003-01-19 11:48, Zellius wrote:
I am having a problem with my game. I got my BBA a while ago and i was happily playing online. A couple days ago, i turn on my gamecube to play online. Then when i try to connect, i get the error no. 015, Falied to obtain IP adress from DHCP. I tried numerous things to fix it. I did exactly what Tavia said to do in her one forum topic on how to fix this problem, but it didnt work. I tried reseting my modem a million times, but i still get this message. I called Sega Customer service, but i just get generic info from a recorded voice message. Can someone please help me out with this? It seems weird that it worked fine for a long time, but then it just suddenly stopped working.

-do i need a new BBA?
-do i need a new Gamecube?
I hope not.

Please help me out, any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Zellius

When you said you used a guide, was it this guide that you used (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=34938&forum=3 )? If it is, I'm wondering why it did not work... do you have a conventional router, or a computer serving as a router, or anything else?

Zellius
Jan 20, 2003, 03:40 PM
yeah, that is the guide that i used.

- The router is a computer acting as a router. Rest of computers are set up on a network to that.

Zellius
Jan 22, 2003, 03:11 PM
Bump. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif please help me out