PDA

View Full Version : anyone summarize Naruto Shippuden so far?

Saner
Mar 28, 2008, 06:57 PM
I kinda lost interest watching every single episode,
and the manga doesn't maintain my interest like
Bleach manga does.

but anyways ya any Naruto fans if you like,
out of curiousity, share what you know what's
happened in Naruto Shippuden. I watched all of Naruto
up to the Valley of the End Naruto vs. Sasuke battle
(I skipped all the filler that leads up to the
beginning of Shippuden.)
and in Shippuden I have seen the Akasuki member
(the puppet master and the clay bomber) fights
and they get killed (well clay bomber blows up).

so that's pretty much all I have seen although I
heard rumors that Orochimaru gets killed by Sasuke.
and Kabuto is finally out of the picture.

so like what of Itachi? and any plot twists to
take note of? I guess they still have the rest
of the Akatsuki members wrapped in secrecy, huh?

Well ya I seen an episode where the heroes beat/kill
Itachi but that was just a body of someone else,
I think it's similiar to what Orochimaru used to
revive the 1st and 2nd Hokages, except in this case,
Itachi must of used a body sacrifice to look and
fight like him.

well ya just curious. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Solstis
Mar 28, 2008, 07:16 PM
I'm just going to assume that everyone knows that there's spoilers in here.

Still...

Super-concise version of the latest events.
[spoiler-box]
Kabuto is hanging around. Sasuke does kill Orochimaru. Problem is, Kabuto has Oro's body and Sasuke has Oro's subconscious mind.

Whatshisface hermit guy is killed by Pein (rest of Akatsui is revealed, I think). Revealed that 4th is Naruto's father. Itachi and Sasuke fight (Itachi wants Sasuke's eyes) Itachi is apparently killed, Sasuke is passed out. Tobi reveals his sharingan and a weird space/time jutsu. No one in team Konoha is competent.

Rumor is that Tobi is Obito and is also Mardra (Madara?) Uchiha. Rumors about Naruto are almost always true.

Oh yeah, there were two other Akatsui members, but the Konoha folks killed them. Sorta.
[/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2008-03-28 17:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2008-03-28 17:18 ]</font>

Vitamin_D
Mar 28, 2008, 08:23 PM
On 2008-03-28 17:16, Solstis wrote:
I'm just going to assume that everyone knows that there's spoilers in here.

Still...

Super-concise version of the latest events.
[spoiler-box]
Kabuto is hanging around. Sasuke does kill Orochimaru. Problem is, Kabuto has Oro's body and Sasuke has Oro's subconscious mind.

Whatshisface hermit guy is killed by Pein (rest of Akatsui is revealed, I think). Revealed that 4th is Naruto's father. Itachi and Sasuke fight (Itachi wants Sasuke's eyes) Itachi is apparently killed, Sasuke is passed out. Tobi reveals his sharingan and a weird space/time jutsu. No one in team Konoha is competent.

Rumor is that Tobi is Obito and is also Mardra (Madara?) Uchiha. Rumors about Naruto are almost always true.

Oh yeah, there were two other Akatsui members, but the Konoha folks killed them. Sorta.
[/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2008-03-28 17:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2008-03-28 17:18 ]</font>

Yeah that's pretty concise haha. I think you forgot one other major plot point though, you touched on it at the end there.

[spoiler-box]Asuma was killed by one of the Akatsuki members and Shikamaru gets revenge in one of the dopest ways I've ever seen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif. The other member (because they work in pairs) was killed by Naruto's new move, which he learned in a pretty unique way. Both these guys were paired up because they are "immortal" so it was pretty significant they "died". Um, I'm not sure what else there is... but there's a lot in between all that, but that basically sums the major stuff up.[/spoiler-box]

Personally though, I'm the opposite. I find the Bleach manga pretty meh and the Naruto manga on point, but to each his own they say.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vitamin_D on 2008-03-28 18:24 ]</font>

Dhylec
Mar 28, 2008, 08:46 PM
I don't follow the other series closely, but I've been keeping up with Naruto. The latest arc has more twists & turns than a number 8, which is kind of fun.

Visit onemanga.com for free online readings of all the popular manga series. ;]

Saner
Mar 29, 2008, 11:56 AM
oh so it's gotten better. thanks for the news! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif