PDA

View Full Version : fomar

SHINGEN
Jan 19, 2003, 03:29 PM
I am about to start a fomar. Got any tips for someone
who has not use a force before. and are the card weapons any good.(they look cool)

Naraku-HUmar
Jan 19, 2003, 04:14 PM
The card weapons aren't very strong, but certain ones can steal TP, which for a force is a godsend. I would suggest just to take it slowly, forces are the hardest class to get started, and use a lot of magic, always have fluids with you too. If you have a stronger character like a lv.10-20 Hunter, you could always just go into multi-mode, and have the force hit something then have the hunter run in and kill it, and repeat.

-Naraku

dude3282
Jan 19, 2003, 05:25 PM
Beware of the following:

You're gonna need a few levels before you start getting good.
Don't start off meleeing people, use techs.
You will be poor. Dirt poor. Fluids cost twice as much as Mates.

SHINGEN
Jan 19, 2003, 06:17 PM
thanks for the info.

tiger80272
Jan 19, 2003, 08:35 PM
the good thing about forces is they start out with foie and nearly double their hp in tp. around level four you will need to use difluids to fill your bar, but they can use all techs up to tech lvl 30 (along with grants and megid.) one more plus is that everything but gigoboomas are weak against fire so you just foie, foie, foie enemies.

chopsticks44
Jan 20, 2003, 03:24 AM
carry a double saber. it will be usefull when your stronger cause you can take nme tp without ever needing to use fluids and if you get hit just heal yourself. at least that's what my friend does.