PDA

View Full Version : PSU '360 subscription question

Maelstrom2k5
Mar 29, 2008, 02:22 AM
After a couple of months after launch I canceled my subscription to PSU due to the lack of content, I had a level 30 Force. I would like to get that character back and start my subscription back up, but was wondering if my character was deleted already. I downloaded the demo and have been playing it some recently to get back into the play-style, so I was also curious whether or not that would wipe my old data clean and delete my old characters?

Any info would be helpful please.

Anduril
Mar 29, 2008, 10:51 AM
Your character might still be there. But it's been more than a year so odds are it might not be, but the good news is that getting to level 30 is a breeze now with all the missions that have released since then and you should be able to get back to that level in a few hours. I'm sure that having a demo character won't do anything considering they actually encourage playing the demo during demo weekends for prizes on the main game.

Maelstrom2k5
Mar 29, 2008, 11:03 AM
Okay, thanks. If I can get back to level 30 quickly it shouldn't be that much of a deal... thanks for the info!

PhdChristmas
Mar 30, 2008, 06:51 AM
SEGA does not delete characters.

Unless investigated and convicted of cheating or exessive inappropriate behavior.