PDA

View Full Version : FoI so important to leave a party. =/

Noblewine
Mar 29, 2008, 08:46 PM
I was running Holyground my party consisting of me and a couple left becaus one of their friends got FoI. Now I don't understand why anyone would rely on that mission since I been hearing alot of negative feedback about it. I got it once during the Guardian Boost Road event. I decided to look for it but failed at every attempt so I stopped searching. The truth is I had fun running it though it was only once but if people are desperate will they ditch a party because of the drops regardless of the the terrible element percentage. The guy that ditched me was sorry and messaged me back. However I was kinda in a foul mood afterwards.

EphekZ
Mar 29, 2008, 09:22 PM
FoI is very rare, you know that yourself. They don't care about the drops, most likely, they just care to see it.

Weeaboolits
Mar 29, 2008, 09:52 PM
It's a neat mission, not a whole lot of the drops from there have retained any value, but it's still neat.

Scejntjynahl
Mar 29, 2008, 10:22 PM
Simply put. Your quest can be attained at any time. FoI can not. So it is a simple rule of supply and demand. Now if they ditched you during a boss fight then you would have something to complain about.

Alizarin
Mar 30, 2008, 02:13 AM
It could be due to the seasonal Rappies. Having 6-8 (I forget) Rappies that are almost guaranteed to drop a seasonal item board is quite tempting. There's a chance it might not even have the Rappies, but there's a chance either way.

Also, the boosted EXP, MP, PA Frags and overall drop rate is appealing in many ways.

Randomness
Mar 30, 2008, 10:08 PM
And if Rappies, that's several Halp boards. (At least, if they drop like Kohis)

McLaughlin
Mar 30, 2008, 10:11 PM
Not drops. Experience.

Noblewine
Apr 2, 2008, 03:45 AM
Ok I guess this topic can be locked now.

Kylie
Apr 2, 2008, 02:49 PM
On 2008-03-29 19:22, EphekZ wrote:
FoI is very rare, you know that yourself. They don't care about the drops, most likely, they just care to see it.

Yeah, or they wanted the boosted EXP or MP. Either way, it's hard to find, it doesn't take long to finish, and I don't think leaving a party for it is that big of a deal. I admit to leaving parties for it before, and I think the people I left understood. I wasn't gone long anyways. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Weeaboolits
Apr 2, 2008, 02:54 PM
So long as they were polite about telling you they had to go, I see little reason to be upset.

Unless, of course, you were upset they he didn't invite you to come along, having not run it yourself yet.

Edit: BTW, I'll keep the fact you haven't yet been in mind if I ever get it again, alright?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-04-02 13:29 ]</font>

Noblewine
Apr 2, 2008, 09:09 PM
On 2008-04-02 12:54, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
So long as they were polite about telling you they had to go, I see little reason to be upset.

Unless, of course, you were upset they he didn't invite you to come along, having not run it yourself yet.

Edit: BTW, I'll keep the fact you haven't yet been in mind if I ever get it again, alright?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2008-04-02 13:29 ]</font>

Not really, I got it once and didn't bother with it afterwardes. It's a "one time" thing.

Weeaboolits
Apr 3, 2008, 12:28 AM
Ah, I enjoy it every time.

Kylie
Apr 3, 2008, 12:30 PM
On 2008-04-02 22:28, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Ah, I enjoy it every time.

As do I. I can't say I've looked for it in a while though.

Zorafim
Apr 3, 2008, 03:21 PM
It has an enjoyable background, it has a different layout than most missions, it's great for exp and mp (one job levelup per run, 1/8 of a levelup for acro classes from 10-11), and you get an insane amount of 10* rares. I'd jump at the chance of going to one of them as well (and often do).

raster6050
Apr 4, 2008, 06:24 PM
i wish so badly al the time i got it which planet is it on tho? and is there one on moatoob?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 4, 2008, 07:30 PM
On 2008-04-02 01:45, Noblewine wrote:
Ok I guess this topic can be locked now.

Per request.