PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Party

GravY
Mar 31, 2008, 11:14 PM
Hey Everybody.
I was just wondering if anyone in the PSO-world community wanted to form up and party together.
My old party group kinda quit a little while ago and I just needed some new people to run with.

I am a lvl 88 Newman Male.

Stats:

15 fT
10 aT
10 Fighgunner
7 fF
5 fG
1 Protranser
1 aF
3 Guntecher
6 Wartecher

Buffs lvl 21+
Dambarta lvl 36
Diga lvl 36
Foie lvl 30
Damfoie lvl 17
Barta lvl 14
Resta lvl 19
Reverser lvl 15
Megistar lvl 11
Jellen lvl 7

My GT is SPiEkY
Message me if you're interested

beatrixkiddo
Mar 31, 2008, 11:18 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8

GravY
Mar 31, 2008, 11:22 PM
I also would like to mention that some items I wish to hunt for are:
Hoshi-Kikami
Shi-Kikami
Psycho Wand
Gaozoran Rod
Kazarod
Uransara
Tesbra
Hirokteri

Also, if it means anything, I have a lvl 42 CAST with 42% Light Armor, Rafal Attacker, Giga/Bullet PP Save.

Also, I Have a TECH Mag, an Armor Mag, and a Range Mag

dc534
Apr 1, 2008, 02:50 AM
I am fed up with running with everyone, I am not about to quit but I am sick of my so called friends and all they are about. If I may rant, I am creating bots on all characters and am about to sever ties with everyone. It is not that my friends are bad people because greed hits us all in this game at least once. The story goes that I help hunt their rares but they never help me hunt mine. I even have given away probably close to a stack of money in items. I have given away 5 made tesbras back when they were selling for 15 mil, I have given away 2hirokteri boards back before the winter event. I supplied one friend with 90 catilium I have been saving. What has this gotten me. Nothing. I just watched a psycho wand go to my friend and I just supplied him with 13 diads. The thing is I dont expect very much at all except for them to play this game with me every once in a while. Well I sent messages to 2 of these so called buddies I normally run with, hey lets go do some runs, they decided to take a couple of randoms over me. This was the last straw. I am sick of their attitudes and how greedy each has gotten. This game is till fun to me but people just get to greedy. I play to have fun but the way some of my buddies act it makes me not want to run with anyone at all. I mean I give and give, and all I expect is for them to enjoy my company everyonce in a while. I never made a striking bot because that is what my one buddy I have played this game with for over a year now has. Well I have given him 3 halp boards and guess what his greed forces him to go out and buy one board, he then gives me the 3 low percents and keepsthe higher percent, he has done this with all the boards I have given him, the zagza I gave him came out 46% he sells it for millions and gives me a 32%. Basically I am just sick of the people I run with. They get better and better equipment and then rag on me why dont you just go and buy that rikauteri. Well lets see maybe I dont want to pay that much for one weapon why dont youcome help me find one, then they dont replyto my messages yet I continue to be nice and help them. SO I am sick of them and am just going to join random parties from here on out.

DarkEliteRico
Apr 1, 2008, 03:05 AM
On 2008-04-01 00:50, dc534 wrote:
I am fed up with running with everyone, I am not about to quit but I am sick of my so called friends and all they are about. If I may rant, I am creating bots on all characters and am about to sever ties with everyone. It is not that my friends are bad people because greed hits us all in this game at least once. The story goes that I help hunt their rares but they never help me hunt mine. I even have given away probably close to a stack of money in items. I have given away 5 made tesbras back when they were selling for 15 mil, I have given away 2hirokteri boards back before the winter event. I supplied one friend with 90 catilium I have been saving. What has this gotten me. Nothing. I just watched a psycho wand go to my friend and I just supplied him with 13 diads. The thing is I dont expect very much at all except for them to play this game with me every once in a while. Well I sent messages to 2 of these so called buddies I normally run with, hey lets go do some runs, they decided to take a couple of randoms over me. This was the last straw. I am sick of their attitudes and how greedy each has gotten. This game is till fun to me but people just get to greedy. I play to have fun but the way some of my buddies act it makes me not want to run with anyone at all. I mean I give and give, and all I expect is for them to enjoy my company everyonce in a while. I never made a striking bot because that is what my one buddy I have played this game with for over a year now has. Well I have given him 3 halp boards and guess what his greed forces him to go out and buy one board, he then gives me the 3 low percents and keepsthe higher percent, he has done this with all the boards I have given him, the zagza I gave him came out 46% he sells it for millions and gives me a 32%. Basically I am just sick of the people I run with. They get better and better equipment and then rag on me why dont you just go and buy that rikauteri. Well lets see maybe I dont want to pay that much for one weapon why dont youcome help me find one, then they dont replyto my messages yet I continue to be nice and help them. SO I am sick of them and am just going to join random parties from here on out.

Take a breath and relax, yeah greed got to them. I've had to back off from some of the people I play with from time to time because they get greedy, and I know I do sometimes too.

I hate seeing things keep going well for some people where they have a full 10-11* set up with 9/9 & 10/10 grinds on them with multiple stacks of money, yet I'm working on four characters and have a hard time keeping them fully stocked and equipped with the best I can afford/make.

GravY
Apr 1, 2008, 02:04 PM

If you wanna run with me, I'll give you 1st dibs on any boards or good items we find. I know what you mean though... back when a mill was a ton of money, i gave 2 to a friend just for him to quit and give 20 mill to somebody elso, along with his 5/10 Psycho Wand and 8/10 Gaozoran Rod. All I got was my Har / Quick back.