PDA

View Full Version : expectations

Nidramag
Apr 1, 2008, 12:53 AM
now that SEGA has officially completely abandoned God PSO...FOREVER... can i devulge information i know regarding a completely kick-ass free server for PSOBB and PSOGC and even PSODC?...however, i believe i already know the answer, instead of telling me that straight here just simply dont post it and ill understand as PSO';s fanbase slowly reduces itself until it gets molded into PSU-world...

on an off note, isnt Google great sometimes? I mean. you can solve all your issues! all you have to know is what you're looking for...funny how that works, eh?

beatrixkiddo
Apr 1, 2008, 01:04 AM
SEGA hasn't abandoned PSO.

AlexCraig
Apr 1, 2008, 01:08 AM
First off, what?

Secondly, you kinda contradicted your own statement in there by asking - then stating you know the answer and don't need to see it.

Third, you know we are not allowed to talk about anything more than our experiences on the private server and that they exist. So far what I have seen from this, you have already done 3 of the 6 "nono's" in the above sticky.

How to find them
How to connect to them
Encouraging using private servers

Just because the servers are now all but gone does not mean that we can change that fact.

HUnewearl_Meira
Apr 1, 2008, 12:20 PM
On 2008-03-31 22:53, Nidramag wrote:
now that SEGA has officially completely abandoned God PSO...FOREVER... can i devulge information i know regarding a completely kick-ass free server for PSOBB and PSOGC and even PSODC?...however, i believe i already know the answer, instead of telling me that straight here just simply dont post it and ill understand as PSO';s fanbase slowly reduces itself until it gets molded into PSU-world...

If you post all of the information you have regarding how to find a private server, you'll be banned, and the information you posted will be removed. It'd be truly futile.

I would like to emphasize though, that what you do off-site, has no bearing on your standing on PSO-World.

Kunithrayin
Apr 1, 2008, 03:12 PM
Well you know he didn't really tell us how to find them or anything I mean mentioning google is not against the rules is it?

And yah ST pretty much has abandoned PSO

Nidramag
Apr 1, 2008, 11:49 PM
dont think i dont know the rules, ive been warned tens of times for getting near er...warningness? I was asking due to the fact there are no official SEGA ST servers for PSO left I could simply state this, maybe encouraging others to [s]search[/b] for this info? even I am not dumb enough to post direct info here. Really Meria, i dont need to hear the rules again >.>

AlexCraig
Apr 2, 2008, 12:04 AM
Like I said: Sating how to find them and/or encouraging their use are disapproved of.

Illuminate
Apr 2, 2008, 01:19 AM
That doesn't make much sense. XP I'm with Nidramag though, they didn't say anything really, they suggested.

Splash
Apr 2, 2008, 01:26 AM
This topic is just stupid.

Any one who can't figure how to get there on their own does not deserve to go there. Simple as that.

reapursoul
Apr 2, 2008, 01:43 AM
tru he ddnt say nuffin but its prety obvious what he is suggesting, anyway im hittin the "other place" soon as i can get hold of a cable and a fresh memory card, see yall there

Taleck
Apr 2, 2008, 02:17 AM
well shoot, i'll se you there reapursoul!!

yeah, if the mods haven't locked this topic yet, then apperantly they haven't seen he has broken the rules.