PDA

View Full Version : Art for you? (3/3 Open) Art dump and Request

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 02:37 PM
No one played my Joke, Oh well...

Hello all, I'm here to draw a few Comissions and Requests.
Much like Mura's Commissions I will be placing an Item for sell in one of my characters shop.

How this will work.
1. Find my character Roxel Xenova Shop My Card number is 20032420 She is a Beast Female. For ps2 please make a meeting time with me.
2. Buy 1 Hustle Berry (the Item will switch every batch) for 100,000 Meseta. Only 1 Character Per Picture as I am unable to couples. Take a Screen shot of the bought screen.
3. Come back to PSOworld and post the screen shot and any infomation about the character you want drawn. Please include Face detail shots, close up of clothes and any other items.
4. I draw and you get the Picture ASAP! Please remember I have a job, however Ill try my best!

Other Info.
Roxel has a ver 1 Style room, all PSU versions are free to buy.
I CAN NOT DRAW CASTS or WEAPONS, Sorry casts, I am unable to draw metal very well, I would try, however I already know it wont be worth the 100k.
certain items/clothes/hats will be changed to be drawn a tad better.
Females are easier for me to draw at the moment. Sorry Guys I'm currently reworking the way i draw males >< Be forewarned Males will will look very gay/girlish.

Samples: Please look in the Spoiler Box
[spoiler-box]
http://i29.tinypic.com/a48wgo.jpg
These two below are Gaia-online Commissions However they are most recent along with the Wip of Roxel above.
http://i30.tinypic.com/kdva5x.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2mg89bk.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Finished Commissoins

N/A

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2008-04-01 21:29 ]</font>

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 08:53 PM
Hmm maybe ill just delete everything ...><
God i guess my art sucks so much people would rather kill me then look at it

Sayara
Apr 1, 2008, 09:04 PM
6 hours one day,
get over it fanworks is not as active as you think it is.

PhotonDrop
Apr 1, 2008, 09:35 PM
I'd take you up on this, but I just got the red ring on my 360. I should be back in a few weeks though.

Dhylec
Apr 1, 2008, 09:54 PM
On 2008-04-01 18:53, Tsukuyo wrote:
Hmm maybe ill just delete everything ...><
God i guess my art sucks so much people would rather kill me then look at it

Not quite, I find your art very nice. The style is quite pleasant & even 'cute'. ;]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 1, 2008, 09:55 PM
Another idea is to make a sig of some of your samples, keeping in mind the PG-13 atmosphere and be careful not to go over any boundaries-including sig limits, then a link to this topic advertising as such "Currently offering to draw your PSU characters in this style for a nominal fee"

Or list the exact price you're bartering for or whatever you'd like that would be appealing enough.

Different than most trade/selling going on and that's more or less a positive right?
Hope someone takes you up on your offer and also like Sayara mentioned, don't freak out over the speed of responses, especially in this forum which is more relax /"lax" about this, including bumping WIP's months later when you found time to update them.

DEM_CIG
Apr 1, 2008, 10:08 PM
R u only drawing 4 PC/PS2... if ur drawing for xbox 360, hows that gona work?

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 10:25 PM
360 is free as long as you can prove to me your from xbox

Sayara
Apr 1, 2008, 10:47 PM
On the other side of the spectrum. Im turned off alot by the multiple walls of text here.

A good idea would get my attention (the client.) with your amazing artwork. Get me to look at your stuff.

I'll contact you, and you tell me what you wanna charge me etc etc etc.

Plus don't be afraid to leave your comfort zone in your artworks. You can't "can't" do something. You choose not to and that makes me discouraged. What if i was sole cast only with a good 6000k of Mesetas to burn? See what i mean sorta?

navci
Apr 1, 2008, 10:54 PM
That's a lot of stuff to do for a picture.
I think I can do without one.

PhotonDrop
Apr 1, 2008, 10:56 PM
Ah, so 360 users get it free? That almost feels like stealing! How exactly do I "prove" I play 360?

I could easily provide dimensions for the face, since I wrote those down in case I ever moved to PC. Though if you mean screenshots, we'd have some trouble. I was never good at getting pictures from a TV screen.

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 11:01 PM
I was just trying to keep everything nice and simple at all..whatever

Sayara
Apr 1, 2008, 11:04 PM
Now you see people are going to remember this and even then wont be interested with what you have to offer.

PhotonDrop
Apr 1, 2008, 11:06 PM
I think you misunderstand, Sayara was giving constructive advice. No use getting grumpy when someone is trying to help.

I like your artwork. I simply would like to know how I would be able to have my request taken.

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 11:09 PM
It was a joke, but no one cared...Meh

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2008-04-01 21:30 ]</font>

Dhylec
Apr 1, 2008, 11:21 PM
On 2008-04-01 20:54, navci wrote:

Oh ya?
And what takes ya so long to revisit Fanworks. Doncha see it's dying without your work? ;3

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 11:27 PM
BTW APRIL FOOLS *about the other thing..wait..no one said anything...
T_____T
*goes to re paste everything*

navci
Apr 1, 2008, 11:29 PM
On 2008-04-01 21:21, Dhylec wrote:

On 2008-04-01 20:54, navci wrote:

Oh ya?
And what takes ya so long to revisit Fanworks. Doncha see it's dying without your work? ;3

What dying? It is totally alive in here.
I forgot my password. What can I say?

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
Rawr so like whats wrong with my art, why doesnt it attract people like others do...it it just lame or something?

Sayara
Apr 1, 2008, 11:37 PM
EVerything i said still applies.

Just because you felt compelled to joke doesn't mean what i said isn't true.

What compells ME* is something thats outside of just character-x on a white backdrop. I want a jutaxposer of Character-X dealing with Scenery-Y. Or even INTERACTING with Object-Z

If its attention grabbing, its gonna get me.
that old rule of Sex Sells does not attract me. I want in some cases things i can relate to.

However the biggest nail on your "coffin" (i suppose...) is your unlacked will to escape your "Female Only, No Items Final Destination" kick. Be adventerous! Go out of your norm, sure it'll "suck" but you'll be glad to know you can do what you set your mind to.

ME* is the sole basis that I have specific appreciations that many others may or may not agree with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sayara on 2008-04-01 21:38 ]</font>

Sha Sha
Apr 1, 2008, 11:49 PM
But the fact is I tried to draw metal stuff and It looks like Crap...>< I am Unable to draw straight lines due to old injury in my right hand. Its just...very hard.

The only reason those other drawings are like that is becuz the people who ordered them are very "lady of the night" looking. I dont like drawing boobs >< My everyone says the way i draw males ore girls without boobs ><
And I didnt say Female only, i said males will look very girly cuz thats the way i draw
These are some of the males i have drawn.
[spoiler-box]
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs16/f/2007/176/6/3/Fan___n___Sword_by_Shagami.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/005/2/c/Ruintsuya__New_Year_Piccy_by_Shagami.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2008-04-01 21:52 ]</font>

DamonKatu
Apr 1, 2008, 11:53 PM
Tsukuyo!!!!! *hugs her tight* I MISSED YOU!! YvY oh no...You children...*cries on their grave*

*wipes tears* Woa, your still good at your artwork! Alittle sexier...Not to be pervey as someone I know.. .*whistles innocently* XD besides, are looks deceiving ? How you know that red head's not a vampire!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DamonKatu on 2008-04-01 21:56 ]</font>

PhotonDrop
Apr 2, 2008, 12:00 AM
Honestly now, can I have some guidelines to go by? I don't know how exactly I'd prove I play 360.

Sha Sha
Apr 2, 2008, 12:04 AM
The Graves are for my dragons >< they didnt hatch in time ><
NO NO The red head is my mama tlity from Gaia >< shes an elf cat thing *shrugs*

Ok to tell the truth I dunno http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif maybe hmm i dunno, Im on Ps2 so i really never thought of it pass that >< i would say a fast snap shot of your TV and Xbox online (if you can) or something like that
I dunno if someone can confirm they seen you on Xbox or something
I dunno how to check gamertags Im a Xbox retard ><

PhotonDrop
Apr 2, 2008, 12:32 AM
Check your PMs if you haven't already.

qoxolg
Apr 2, 2008, 02:13 AM
I have to agree with most stuff sayara said..

These boards are just slow and most of the time it's the same persons posting art here.. You shouldn't care much about it.. in most of my own topics I am the one that makes most replies >_>

You can't expect for everyone to react, since not everyone is playing PSU here. It's also not a good idea to ask alot of 'money' for your arts, unless you are very confident that your stuff is the best http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Other than that your just way to negative. If you know you suck at drawing stuff like metal and males, than start by just DOING it.. the only way to get better at drawing, is by just doing it. As long as you keep saying: I can't do this and I can't do that, you'll stay at the same level and never get better.

Eugenic
Apr 2, 2008, 04:09 AM
Dang it! I hit the wrong button and lost my original reply.. ~.~;a

Ok to sum up what i had written. I thought your art was sexy and cute, the shiney of the joints is a style i dont tend to like, the bright red coming off the joints is so ... uhm... the words there... its coming.... Abrupt? like uh.... BAM! its there... i dunno D;... Your coloring is better then most atempts of my own with multiple color shades... i tend to stay to simple 2 color shading. D; but yeah... spinning on now. D;

I'd like to see more of your artwork posted. X3 Its refreshing to see other artwork by artist. Keep um coming! :3

DEM_CIG
Apr 2, 2008, 09:00 AM
I would post pics but i cant do it with my xbox 360...

Sha Sha
Apr 2, 2008, 10:55 AM
Then let this thread die?

qoxolg
Apr 2, 2008, 11:14 AM
Sure! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif if you say so...

DamonKatu
Apr 2, 2008, 11:31 AM
On 2008-04-01 22:04, Tsukuyo wrote:
The Graves are for my dragons >< they didnt hatch in time ><
NO NO The red head is my mama tlity from Gaia >< shes an elf cat thing *shrugs*

Ok to tell the truth I dunno http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif maybe hmm i dunno, Im on Ps2 so i really never thought of it pass that >< i would say a fast snap shot of your TV and Xbox online (if you can) or something like that
I dunno if someone can confirm they seen you on Xbox or something
I dunno how to check gamertags Im a Xbox retard ><

In the words of homer simpson: D'OH!!! Sorry, That was mean...>.<

BTW have you tried TEam fortress 2? just woundering

Sha Sha
Apr 2, 2008, 11:32 AM
I mean everyone just seems to harp on me just because I wont draw casts!
I DRAW MALES they just will looks girly! thats just the way I draw. WHy dont you guys bite off the heads of all the others who cant draw casts why Just ME!

DamonKatu
Apr 2, 2008, 11:47 AM
Im sorry...yea I remember that..>We should just message each other...My messager been flooded with trackers though >.<; Geth them away from me...And glad to see you back <3

qoxolg
Apr 2, 2008, 02:24 PM
I mean everyone just seems to harp on me just because I wont draw casts!
I DRAW MALES they just will looks girly! thats just the way I draw. WHy dont you guys bite off the heads of all the others who cant draw casts why Just ME!

Thats not the point. The point is that you are giving up to easy, and your waaaay to negative about yourself. It's almost depressing to just read your replies.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
With a positive attitude, it's alot easier to get things done..
When your males look girly, why not trying to find out what makes them look girly? try to study male atanomy, try to use photo's of real man as a reference.. etc etc.

Another thing: The examples you have showed are all WIP's I think you'll get more attention if you post completed works. Also don't forget that probably only 0.00001% of the PSO-world community watches the Fanworks section. Try to get attention in more busy parts of these boards..

Sha Sha
Apr 2, 2008, 04:27 PM
Im a very depressed person thank you and nothing will change that.
but thet thing is Thats the way i draw i dont wanta buff men thats just icky ><

oh and if i had said all these was for free iwould have 5 pages of request already

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2008-04-02 14:32 ]</font>

Sayara
Apr 2, 2008, 06:14 PM
If you're going to charge then show us some finished work is what qoxolg meant.

Dhylec
Apr 2, 2008, 10:21 PM
On 2008-04-02 14:27, Tsukuyo wrote:
Im a very depressed person thank you and nothing will change that.

Let's cheer ya up then. ;]
Based on your work from the first post, I think you do not like being depressed. The tone of your colors say so. They are light, bright & lively. Your mood is down, but your art is saying otherwise. If doing that helps lighten up the load, embrace it. I've been there. ;]

Art isn't always about look, but also feeling & emotion. I can draw, color & the like, but you don't see me doing it, due to lack of inspiration. Your work is already nice, keep it up. Art is a learning process, so the more practice the better the result. ;]

Yuneiko
Apr 2, 2008, 10:36 PM
I'd be happy to be the first commission if you would like, since I'm on PC/PS2. I'll even double it, just don't be so sad, art takes practice. You know, those who create art are always their own hardest critics. Art is never an easy thing, I should know all too well, as I have not a lick of talent for artistic things, aside from music, and even that is slipping outta my grasp nowadays due to college work. Just let me go find your shop and I'll screen a purchase.

Edit: Hrm, I tried searching for your room, I take it you don't have a shop open. I couldn't find you in name search.

Edit 2: Okay, did a bit of sleuthing. I believe I found one of your character's rooms.

[spoiler-box]I believe this Marron's room is yours? Had MOTHER playing.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/Destinedtai/PSU/Marronroom.jpg

Do I win cookies?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuneiko on 2008-04-02 20:39 ]</font>
[/spoiler-box]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuneiko on 2008-04-02 20:56 ]</font>

Sha Sha
Apr 3, 2008, 12:28 AM
Yes Marron is One of my characters good job Lol
I just checked for some reason Roxel's room wont show in listing even tho she has stuff in her shop, I found her thru search "Hustle Berry" and the Min price at 100k It worked and i was about to get into her room, it was werid.

Dhylec- Thanks for your kind words just been really depressing lately

Oh yea I work a full 8 hour shift tomorrow so I wont be home till after 530pm Ill try to check before i head to work, but the best time will be after work.I wish i had an internet enabled laptop so i take it to work with me so i can work on commissions and the like while on my 15mins and lunch

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2008-04-02 22:30 ]</font>

Yuneiko
Apr 3, 2008, 11:45 AM
Alright, I think I fulfilled your requirement?
[spoiler-box]
Your berry is nauw MEIN!
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/Destinedtai/PSU/hustlebought.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

If you decide to work on my character, I would just like her in the clothes I have her in, smiling and uh...With the hair ribbon turned white with yellow frills. Maybe a pair of glasses would work as well. Pose can be any way you think would look cute. I want you to have as much free reign over this as possible, if you need any more details or whatnot, please tell me. I'm interested to see what you can come up with my limited description.

I would also like fries with that.

Sha Sha
Apr 3, 2008, 07:17 PM
ok so Ma-whatever maid outfit with yellow frilled white ribbon with glasses and a large order of fries, coming up =D

Edit: what color are your eyes?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2008-04-03 20:07 ]</font>

Yuneiko
Apr 4, 2008, 12:28 AM
Sorry about that, eyes are blue. It's the Maydi set if you wish to look it up, or if you need any other info about my character, please ask. I can't wait to see how this turns out, I would make it into a very needed sig <_<

Sha Sha
Apr 5, 2008, 12:43 PM
ANyway Update
I have no work tomorrow being yay i can work on The current commission tonight and not having to worry that i cant foucs tomorrow =3

Mendou
Apr 7, 2008, 08:20 AM
As today is the first time I've seen this thread, and I've been dying to get a drawing of Tara from you for ages now, I'll have to see about finding your shop tonight when I have time to play ^_^

Sha Sha
Apr 7, 2008, 11:50 AM
Yuneiko's commission is almost complete. Just need to CG the clothes and do a few FX's and Yay! I'll be done http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. I'll try to complete it tonight when i get home from work X_x We have an Admin visit from HQ today and tomorrow so Ill be busy all day today!

Mimo
Apr 7, 2008, 08:50 PM
On 2008-04-02 14:27, Tsukuyo wrote:

but thet thing is Thats the way i draw i dont wanta buff men thats just icky ><

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsukuyo on 2008-04-02 14:32 ]</font>

how can a girl not like buff guys!? D: thats yummeh! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .......

btw i like yor arts :3

Yuneiko
Apr 7, 2008, 10:03 PM
Woo, can't wait!

Sha Sha
Apr 8, 2008, 12:04 AM
I dunno buff men arent my thing, I go for the fat ones <3 i love boyfriend all 380lbs of him =D

anyway i got stumped on the Yuneiko's commission, lol tablet died for the night, it'll live again tomorrow
aka i gotta wait to get to someones house before i can finish it due to my crappy USB port

Mendou
Apr 8, 2008, 12:58 AM
I couldn't find Roxel or a listing for an expensive Hustle Berry. I'll try again later, though.