PDA

View Full Version : Question on merging

Sydney
Jan 19, 2003, 08:26 PM
OK, I have an Amplifier of foi, and a red barrier. How do I get it to do something? You can't equip the amplifier, so I don't know what else to do with it. I know it has a use, but I don't know what. I have the same trouble trying to figure out what a " magic rock moola" does, or how to get it to work.

Muku6
Jan 19, 2003, 09:58 PM
I'm not sure if I had to wear the barrier to use the Amp on it or not... it's been a while since I've merged anything. Anyways, yea when you click on the Amp it will have the option "Use". Try it if you have the barrier in inventory. If it doesn't work, then you will have to wear the barrier you want to merge with the Amp.

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 10:36 AM
That's easy. First you have to be a certain level to merge things, basically, to make a foie merge, you have to be above level 6 I believe. You equip the barrier, then use the foie amp, (red amp makes better shield). To use the magic rock moola, you need to be lvl 100 force, grind out a cane completely and then equip it, then use the rock.

Stalfos333
Jan 20, 2003, 10:53 AM
Basically, you need to be at a high enough level to equip the merge to make it. So even though you can equip the foie barrier, you may not be able to equip the merge yet. I think you have to be level 17, actually.

Khali-rei
Jan 20, 2003, 11:08 AM
true to that, I was a high level when I got one, so I wouldn't know at what level exactly.