PDA

View Full Version : Help make mag

Eumcoz
Jan 19, 2003, 09:06 PM
Hey can anyone give me a guide on how to make a good mag for a HUnewmearl. I would like to know stats, i don't plan on using any techs other then shifta, deband, and resta. If you can plz tell what items to feed when. Also what is the best section id for this type of char.

dude3282
Jan 20, 2003, 08:19 AM
Mm, well there are a couple of well-written Mag guides (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=46) on this website (may I reccomend you read VulpesMundi's first?), but I can take a stab at your situation.

You don't want much Mind, I'm guessing, and you don't want much Defense, because you already have a high evasion/defense. Try this:

Antidotes until lvl 35
At lvl 35, your mag will have approximately 6 Pow, 24 Dex, and 5 Def. Photon Blasts will be Farlla & Pilla (if raised on the Hunewearl, of course).
After that, I would feed it antidotes until your Dex is a nice, round number like 30. Then, you have a couple options. You want to raise Pow, so you can do either Monomates or Dimates. Dimates will give you some on Defense, but Monomates will take longer to level up and they will make your Mag dumber (lower IQ). The choice is up to you. At level 50, ff you have VIRIDIA, SKYLY, PURPLENUM, REDRIA, or YELLOWBOZE, your mag will be an Ila and you will get Mylla and Youlla, otherwise it will become a Garuda and you will get no PB. Keep raising power via Dimates and you will eventually get either Varaha (type A) or Kama (type B). Kama learns only Pilla, so you'd have to mess with the stats to get it to learn another PB. Just do a type A section ID and you'll be fine.

Hope that helped.