PDA

View Full Version : help getting diwari

FaLegendario
Apr 2, 2008, 06:04 PM
hey again

this is response

to my other topic of the best mag http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

but now i want a diwari

and i want to ask u the way u used to get diwari

cuz and dont believe in the guides of the pages

so i want help of professionals

ty

srry for bad english

Ketchup345
Apr 2, 2008, 06:22 PM
The guides for rare Mags on this site have been created by professionals and most were probably tested by many users who would let us know if something was wrong. I personally have used a few of the guides here to make my own rare Mags, including a Diwari I believe.
The Diwari guide: http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1028

From this guide:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2351
DIWARI:
To get Diwari you need to balance out this equation (DEF + POW = DEX + MIND), it will only evolve into Diwari if a Female RA (RAmarl/RAcaseal) with ID Skyly, Pinkal or Yellowboze has the mag with the equation equaled out.

So easiest and best is probably 5DEF+45POW = 50DEX+0MIND (assuming your profile is correct in that you are a HUcast. From what I remember, Antidote/paralysis are best early on to raise DEX.
If you want different stats, it is for a different character, or want different Photon Blasts, post what you would like instead of what the guides say and we should be able to help get you what you need.

phoenixboy
Apr 3, 2008, 03:54 AM
Was Ila suppose to evolve to a Varaha when you feed it dimates? Cause mine Did!

Kunithrayin
Apr 3, 2008, 10:23 AM
Well I had a Kama that evolved into a Bhirava.... it was kinda random lol... anyway now it's a Diwari and I can say that the guided on here are correct.

Ketchup345
Apr 3, 2008, 10:29 AM
On 2008-04-03 01:54, phoenixboy wrote:
Was Ila suppose to evolve to a Varaha when you feed it dimates? Cause mine Did!As long as you have all 3 Photon Blasts, any changes between levels 50 and 95 don't matter. If a change happened it could be because the order of the Mag's stat order changed (say DEX dropping behind POW), or a different character class and/or ID fed it.

Kunithrayin
Apr 3, 2008, 10:38 AM
I only have 2 photon blasts... what does that mean?

Ketchup345
Apr 3, 2008, 11:09 AM
After it has evolved into a rare Mag, it cannot get any more Photon Blasts. The mag is stuck with just 2 Photon Blasts.

Kunithrayin
Apr 3, 2008, 02:59 PM
What should I have done to get it a third one?

FaLegendario
Apr 3, 2008, 03:47 PM
mmm pbs i will choose

are

farlla

mylla and youlla

and...

pylla

i think

that will be easier

cuz i am a hucast

to get those pb

i will evolve my mag in

varuna>muratah>ila>diwari

and then pow diwari

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

(lol)

DonRoyale
Apr 3, 2008, 03:54 PM
I raised my PSOBB character's MAG into a 5/145/50/0 Diwari with Twins/Estlla/Pilla without the need for guides, very easily at that.

It's simple, really. This is actually very simple for the combo MAGs.

First, look at the fact that a Diwari is born from the equation DEF+POW=DEX+MIND. This means that you MUST have at least 50 DEX + MIND. Being a HUcast, I imagine you don't want MIND, so feed it Antidotes. Antidotes increase both POW and DEX, but mostly DEX. By the time your DEX reaches 50, you'll likely have about 7 or 8 POW. At that time, feed it Dimates, which will increase only its POW. When it's level 99, have a female Ranger of ID Skyly, Pinkal, or Yellowboze to evolve it into Diwari, and feed it Dimates until it reaches 200.

Have fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

phoenixboy
Apr 4, 2008, 03:39 AM
Is it still possible? Because last night I tried to get Varaha back to Ila by letting my other characters feed it, is it still possible to get a Diwari?!

P.S: I did not level up the Def or Mind!. The stats are
5/43/38/0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phoenixboy on 2008-04-04 02:15 ]</font>

phoenixboy
Apr 4, 2008, 04:20 AM
And if an Ila is a lv 50, could I feed it one way like raise DEX first then POW?

DonRoyale
Apr 4, 2008, 06:29 PM
Feed it Antidotes until its DEX is 50. Make sure POW does not exceed 45.
If POW attempts to exceed 45, start feeding it Antiparalysis. You might not like the extra MIND you (may) get, but you'll have to. :

Ketchup345
Apr 4, 2008, 06:59 PM
Mags can only change on a level that is a multiple of 5.

Character, Section ID, and order of the stats are what determine what Mag you have (when fed at a level that is a multiple of 5, assuming the Mag is not a rare or Cell Mag yet).

phoenixboy
Apr 4, 2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks guys! I got a Diwari now and I appreciate your help!

FaLegendario
Apr 6, 2008, 07:44 AM
now i am feeding my varaha with sol atomizer

and my varuna (in the future diwari) with antidotes ty for help