PDA

View Full Version : PSO-XBox: MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a good night.

Saligun
Apr 2, 2008, 06:36 PM
Since PSO/Xbox has been stuck in Xmxs lobby mode for around 3 years,This title seems to fitting to post in this thread,Which you can use to post some of your best PSO moments and some of your worst.Also you can just say goodbye to PSO,It's been a great trip.From the forest to Falz'z etc...

Go ahead anyone...

bp_shoruko
Apr 2, 2008, 06:41 PM
farewell pso

theonlyHNIC
Apr 2, 2008, 09:16 PM
My all time favorite PSOX moment was running a 30'03" e1c9 with my boys GUAN, Lockout, and Pajamaz. We spent hours hunting for weapons and making sure we ran it as quickly as possible.

I met a lot of cool people on there. It will be truly missed.

Freeze
Apr 2, 2008, 10:23 PM
I will miss making the tower runs and generally searching for online rares. Farewell PSOX, its been a fun run. I shall enjoy it to the last.

TheStoicOne
Apr 2, 2008, 11:00 PM
you guys better stock up on magic heart keys, and blue and black stones, and magic waters and all those little online exclusives to last you for offline http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

SnowfoxZero
Apr 3, 2008, 03:19 AM
It was fun... I wish I would have played more when it wa spopular, but I just didn't have time =/

kevlar_pso
Apr 3, 2008, 04:26 AM
Well, I will miss Challenge Mode that is for sure. Ep. II particularly, I can not see myself obtaining another S, A or B rank in Ep. II Challenge Mode. I will post more later, this is just too depressing. . . .

Hyda
Apr 3, 2008, 07:20 AM
I remember on many occasions the group of people I used to play with, there would be too many so we had to split up into 3-4 parties. We used to race each other to see how fast we could annihaliate the enemies and make it back to the lobby. Than we would do a few rounds of challenge mode and play soccer in the last lobby...

Now only a few of us play PSU, even though we lost contact with 6 of them, I still keep in touch with 1 over email..And the other 2 I play with in PSU now.

It was a fun ride, its so sad to see it go down. Goodbye PSO Xbox.

MUDGRIP
Apr 3, 2008, 08:47 AM
Wow Sonic Team finally figured out that the server was still up....well sad to see it go...good memories all around.

Koiwai_Keiji
Apr 3, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hearing about xbox PSO's eternal christmas made me sad, though it didn't surprise me. PSO was so much fun and its sad to see its last official server go soon. I was also under the impression that they had just forgotten about it / didn't care about it, i mean 3 years of christmas lobby, did they ever explain the reason for that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ketchup345
Apr 3, 2008, 10:25 AM
One reason I heard was whenever someone questioned ST/Sega or Microsoft about it, they were told it was the other group's fault. Microsoft controls the XBox's servers, and from what I heard tests each patch to make sure it doesn't break anything. ST/Sega is responsible for getting any server changes to Microsoft. I believe people were told that ST didn't send in the patch, then when ST was asked, Microsoft had the patch but didn't upload it.

Kunithrayin
Apr 3, 2008, 10:39 AM
lol in other words they pretty much quit caring about it

ANIMEniac
Apr 3, 2008, 02:07 PM
i would give shout outs but... i play with all of them on PSU now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but it was fun while it lasted, and hopefully as PSU goes on we can forge new storys and adventures about things yet to come.

the heck with it im givin shout outs anyway!

BlueEyes, Kaizer, Helios, Chronos, felicia... all the guys who are still out there but i never see anymore -_-

ppl i still see
Feba - you encouraged me to be the best HUnee i could be
:+:Rhianna:+: - your welcome for all the shortcuts you made because of me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Spyder - Willis v.2, crazy c-made guy and hardcore Ranger
Conlan(Redrum) - possibly PSO-U's biggest asshole but has helped me out, now quit stalling and delete keegan!
Dr. K(Esther Blanchett) - silent but deadly http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Rio Torima - its time for some Naba Puchu Punchin'

Shockwave, Ice, Jabronii, ChrisTehKid, Apoc, Creamy Lemon, Worthog, -=Bull=-...

^if i left your name out its prolly cause i dint play with ya much on PSO (seeing how this IS a PSO shout out list)

zandra117
Apr 3, 2008, 03:31 PM
Its impossible for me to connect to PSOX now because they took the HL down so I will see you guys on PSU and the other PSOBB server.

TsukasaDCX
Apr 3, 2008, 03:58 PM
I remember
I would always play with this small group of
Jingle, Sakurako, and Haru
and of course it's xbox
and I was like
so we were all hacked to crap
god
187 hours and I only got to level 64 cause
all we would do
is sit in the lobby and talk
God I miss them
Hahahahaha

zeroguy518
Apr 3, 2008, 04:26 PM
Its been so long since I Played on that server, summer of 05 My Internet connection took a crap on me and cut out, when I got all hooked up again and PSO worthy i only played for a few months before PSU came out for the 360 I still miss playing with my guild on their though, fun times with all them, I just wished we had stayed in touch :'(

3---Hit---U
Apr 3, 2008, 07:04 PM
This is so sad, online pso is... dea. no.... online OFFICIAL servers are dead...

kevlar_pso
Apr 4, 2008, 04:43 AM
I will miss having to look at my 100 friends on my guild card list and agonize over who I would have to delete in order to make room for someone new. That is never fun.

Yusaku_Kudou
Apr 4, 2008, 04:59 AM
It would have been nice if I played for the last two years more, but there wasn't any new content the entire time, so it was hard for me to justify the cost. I'm glad I got to play PSO again for three weeks, though. I enjoyed playing with Kevlar, Jaspaller, and Miss Ami. I'm saddened the Hunters License is now disabled that won't allow me to play these last few weeks, but that's life.

kevlar_pso
Apr 5, 2008, 04:45 PM
I would have sent you more cross game invites, but at the time I thought, "Well, the server's not going anywhere so I won't bother Yusaku in PSU." l0l