PDA

View Full Version : Best PA for double saber?

magenta
Apr 2, 2008, 07:57 PM
just turned Fightgunner today
wondering what the best PA is for double saber?

chaoskila
Apr 2, 2008, 07:59 PM
gravity dance cuz the new one has this long spin then a long charge soooooooooo
GRAVITY DANCE IS THE BEST

RedMussel
Apr 2, 2008, 08:00 PM
Spiral Dance.

OmgHi
Apr 2, 2008, 08:01 PM
gravity sucks its the weakest of them all.

spiral is your best bet, just turn at the 2nd part to avoid kicking stuff away so you can land the 3rd hit.

chaoskila
Apr 2, 2008, 08:02 PM
On 2008-04-02 18:01, OmgHi wrote:
gravity sucks its the weakest of them all.

spiral is your best bet, just turn at the 2nd part to avoid kicking stuff away so you can land the 3rd hit.

NO! lol

Zero-Sensei
Apr 2, 2008, 08:04 PM
In all honesty, there isn't so much a "best" PA for the double sabers as much as all it comes down to is knowing which PA to use on which monsters. Any double saber PA can prove to be very useful. It's how you use it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

magenta
Apr 2, 2008, 08:05 PM
kay tornado dance and gravity dance?

magenta
Apr 2, 2008, 08:06 PM
what about absolute dance?

RedMussel
Apr 2, 2008, 08:06 PM
NOT Tornado Dance...

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 2, 2008, 08:07 PM
Spiral is the best all around PA
Tornado is great for certain enemies that don't get knocked away, like goshin. It keeps them up, and unable to attack. Sendillan are another tornado dance great
Absolute Dance is awesome against large enemies and bosses at 11+, Also isn't bad if you can learn the timing to keep the 2nd part hitting medium enemies when they land as it pops them straight up again and again til they're dead

small enemies just use the regular attack to restore PP. I basically only use Absolute dance now.

Gravity dance is actually the worst of the doublesaber PAs

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2008-04-02 18:08 ]</font>

magenta
Apr 2, 2008, 08:09 PM
k.. tornado, absolute, and spiral

Zero-Sensei
Apr 2, 2008, 08:09 PM
I would suggest getting the complete set, if you'd like to be serious about becoming a Fighgunner. Each of the four PAs can prove useful in certain situations. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ashley50
Apr 2, 2008, 08:10 PM
On 2008-04-02 18:09, Zero-Sensei wrote:
I would suggest getting the complete set, if you'd like to be serious about becoming a Fighgunner. Each of the four PAs can prove useful in certain situations. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I thought Tornado Dance was the BEST?!

Zero-Sensei
Apr 2, 2008, 08:10 PM
And thus, there you have it! The Jackel explains. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 2, 2008, 08:12 PM
On 2008-04-02 18:12, Zero-Sensei wrote:

On 2008-04-02 18:10, ashley50 wrote:

For larger enemies and those who do not knock back, correct. TD is extremely useful. But... TD can't just be classified as the best. Again, having all four PAs for certain situations is the key. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I never find a situation for gravity dance anymore.

THE JACKEL

Zero-Sensei
Apr 2, 2008, 08:12 PM
On 2008-04-02 18:10, ashley50 wrote:

For larger enemies and those who do not knock back, correct. TD is extremely useful. But... TD can't just be classified as the best. Again, having all four PAs for certain situations is the key. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zero-Sensei
Apr 2, 2008, 08:14 PM
I find it useful for medium and smaller enemies. Badira, Naval, Golmoro, etc. It's usefulness lies more in that range.

Ahkaskar
Apr 2, 2008, 08:15 PM
ljkkjlcm9 (jackel, I guess) pretty much summed things up. I haven't used Absolute Dance yet, but...

Spiral is overall good for damage, but you're not going to get that last strike all the time.

Gravity kinda blows for damage and crowd control. It has a maximum of two targets for the whirly and more or less stacks damage terribly, which means that when you're fighting a group of three or more monsters, you're going to get hit anyway.

Tornado is great for crowd control and boss damage (I think Spiral does more against everything however). Best not to use it against "Every Little Thing", because it has that tendency to "Throw Everything Every Which Way", which tends to just piss everyone off. Best use example is against King Ollakas who tend to send their minions into a frenzy. If you can keep the King Ollaka occupied with Tornado Dance, it'll make it a lot easier for the rest of the party to take down everything else.

Talise
Apr 2, 2008, 10:57 PM
neither the 3rd or 4 combo does more overall damage than the first combo of gravity dance. Gravity dance's 1st combo does 2 hits*4 damage, and weakly. Basic attack=better. When it comes to Tornado dance, knocking down/interrupting enemies with just the press of a button is great(SEED-Vitae anyone?), and putting that aside, every fighgunner needs tornado dance if for nothing else than as a speed booster(it does have handy applications).

MrNomad
Apr 3, 2008, 10:50 AM
Jackel got it down. Although once we have Fighmaster I think Absolute Dance, with the extra dmg and speed, will come up as the all around best pa for double sabers ^.-

Kylie
Apr 3, 2008, 03:48 PM
Spiral > Gravity > Tornado. That's from my experiences, which is why I have nothing to say about Absolute Dance because I've never used it (probably will once it's easier to level).

DarkEliteRico
Apr 3, 2008, 05:24 PM
just got absolute dance and i can't stand it already, the wind up time and one hit is a draaaaag and slowly killing me, i'd rather use spiral/gravity and tornado. But i've seen some people pull out all three combos of absolute on large mobs and it just rapes them, but they put in a lot of time lvl'ing it up, so it's up to you really

Talise
Apr 3, 2008, 05:52 PM
ya mine is at lvl 9, but you really see the difference in damage even at level 1. The ATA of it at lvl 1 makes it harder to lvl though, unless you're doing slightly lower rank runs. It's leveling pretty decently for me when I don't miss 40% of the time. Once you reach the 2nd combo, you'll get more hits as well so that should help.

mvffin
Apr 3, 2008, 06:07 PM
I've only struggled Absolute to 8 or so, I can't really talk about that one. it does do BIG NUMBARS at low levels, but it starts slow and is hard to level. once I get it to 21 I'll have more of an opinion on it. of the other three...

Spiral>Tornado>Gravity

Spiral is awesome at killing large enemies, keeps them on their ass and does high dmg. i can kill most 2 box monsters in less than 2 combos, at lvl 24 or so. Tornado Dance is fun, decent on large monsters, and much better than walking. I almost always have a kubara wep with TD on it. if nothing else, just for speeding. Gravity is OK at best on groups of monsters... the first part only hits 2 targets though, 2nd part hits 3 targets twice, and the 3rd part is just.... meh.

MrNomad
Apr 3, 2008, 07:19 PM
On 2008-04-03 15:24, DarkEliteRico wrote:
just got absolute dance and i can't stand it already, the wind up time and one hit is a draaaaag and slowly killing me, i'd rather use spiral/gravity and tornado. But i've seen some people pull out all three combos of absolute on large mobs and it just rapes them, but they put in a lot of time lvl'ing it up, so it's up to you really

The wind up isnt all that bad, although it takes practice to use it right. And after you lvl up Absolute to it's 20s that 1st combo done without JAing can do almost as much dmg as the 1st combo in spiral JA'd, only now its at three targets instead of two. Later on it gets even stronger, and because it can always hit 3 targets on every combo there's plenty of mob control and dmg being done: Absolute Dance IS the 2nd strongest PA in the game after Anga Jabroga. Dont waste you're time using the 3rd combo though, too long to wait for and you could just start the entire combo over instead and keep control of the mobs. The first two combos are more than enough dmg anyway. Once FM comes along I can't wait to use Absolute then, it'll be absolute pwnage http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Talise
Apr 3, 2008, 08:45 PM
well if MrNomad says it's more awesome than Spiral then it's gotta be true. =0

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 3, 2008, 09:08 PM
MrNomad, when it comes to the finer points of being a fighgunner, you and I are almost always in agreement

THE JACKEL

dc534
Apr 3, 2008, 09:24 PM
Is beast a good class for fighgunner I want to make a beast but if a cast makes a better fighgunner than I will have to go cast.

Cry0
Apr 4, 2008, 11:10 AM
spiral>absolute>tornado I won't even list gravity dance, as it doesn't really have any use since it only hits 2 targets.

Sekani
Apr 4, 2008, 01:09 PM
Gravity Dance was more useful pre-AOI. Spiral Dance is my preferred PA for the moment. Haven't tried Absolute Dance yet.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 4, 2008, 02:06 PM
On 2008-04-03 19:24, dc534 wrote:
Is beast a good class for fighgunner I want to make a beast but if a cast makes a better fighgunner than I will have to go cast.

beast has been my fighgunner of choice since day 1

THE JACKEL

Hrith
Apr 4, 2008, 02:55 PM
Is beast a good class for fighgunner I want to make a beast but if a cast makes a better fighgunner than I will have to go cast.If you still have not made the char, then cast is a much better choice.

As for the OP question, they're all awesome, IMO. Double sabers is a stand alone weapon, with all four PAs, you could play with just them.

I'd still suggest Spiral Dance first, not because it's the best, but because it's good and costs no fragment.

Absolute Dance and Tornado Dance are better, but are not meant for general use like Spiral Dance is. Besides, Absolute Dance is the slowest skill to raise in the game, so it's a bad idea to get that as a first.

Gravity Dance is probably the best circular PA Fighgunner has access to, but it's not a must-have if you already have a circular PA leveled up.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 4, 2008, 03:43 PM
On 2008-04-04 12:55, Hrith wrote:

Is beast a good class for fighgunner I want to make a beast but if a cast makes a better fighgunner than I will have to go cast.If you still have not made the char, then cast is a much better choice.

to note, that is purely his opinion. He believes the trade offs that CAST get compared to Beast make it better. However I disagree and am very happy with my choice of a Beast as fighgunner.

THE JACKEL

NeoTeppin
Apr 4, 2008, 05:41 PM
The one i see people using the most is gravity because it hits all around u, however i personally dont like it due to the small dmg bonus and the fact that spiral and absolute blow away more and do more dmg. If u dont like how slow absolute lvls at first wait till the PA rebalance and it should lvl faster

SStrikerR
Apr 4, 2008, 07:55 PM
They can all be used very effectively in different situations, and the people who say no to gravity just because it's the weakest of them are people who don't know how to play fighgunner.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 5, 2008, 02:51 AM
On 2008-04-04 17:55, Ryan113 wrote:
They can all be used very effectively in different situations, and the people who say no to gravity just because it's the weakest of them are people who don't know how to play fighgunner.

that's the biggest lie I've ever heard. There is not time where gravity is more useful than any of the other PAs. You'll do more damage doing the basic attack of the doublesaber with JA, than you will with gravity dance. Sure the last hit is pretty strong, but the first two hits are worthless. I can attack four enemies doing just as much as gravity dance does to 2 enemies, while recovering PP. Gravity dance takes til the 3rd hit to do any significant amount of damage. You're far better off using any of the other PAs than gravity, and against groups of like 5 badira, using the regular attack to recover PP with the regular attack.

Gravity dance really doesn't have any use.

THE JACKEL

Talise
Apr 5, 2008, 03:50 AM
On 2008-04-05 00:51, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

that's the biggest lie I've ever heard. There is not time where gravity is more useful than any of the other PAs. You'll do more damage doing the basic attack of the doublesaber with JA, than you will with gravity dance. Sure the last hit is pretty strong, but the first two hits are worthless. I can attack four enemies doing just as much as gravity dance does to 2 enemies, while recovering PP. Gravity dance takes til the 3rd hit to do any significant amount of damage. You're far better off using any of the other PAs than gravity, and against groups of like 5 badira, using the regular attack to recover PP with the regular attack.

THE JACKEL

Exactly what I tried to say >_< however.... the last hit doesn't really outdamage the 1st hit neither. It hits 4 enemies, that means the damage has to be greater than twice that of 1 hit of the 1st combo, and it's not.
EDIT:I think it's natural for a lot of people to like this PA. It's fun to play with, but that doesn't make it useful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Talise on 2008-04-05 01:56 ]</font>

Hrith
Apr 5, 2008, 09:04 AM

Gravity dance really doesn't have any use.And you call yourself a Fighgunner? lol

Regular attacks with a double saber are very slow and weak. They may hit 4 targets, Gravity Dance hits 4 times faster, with much more damage.

The first hit of Gravity Dance hits 8 times, that first hit alone is more DPS than an entire regular double saber combo.

Looks like Ryan was right.

icewyrm
Apr 5, 2008, 09:10 AM
Are there any PAs starting with gravity that don't suck? ;p

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 5, 2008, 11:09 AM
On 2008-04-05 07:04, Hrith wrote:
And you call yourself a Fighgunner? lol

Regular attacks with a double saber are very slow and weak. They may hit 4 targets, Gravity Dance hits 4 times faster, with much more damage.

The first hit of Gravity Dance hits 8 times, that first hit alone is more DPS than an entire regular double saber combo.

Looks like Ryan was right.

you completely missed my point

There is no situation where gravity dance would be needed over any of the other PAs. Any group of small enemies can be taken out with the basic attack to restore PP. Just because you don't use the regular attack and like to SPAM PAs, as most people do, doesn't make it smart. And any group of medium/large size enemies, you're better off using any of the other PAs.

THE JACKEL

Talise
Apr 5, 2008, 01:16 PM
and by limiting your targets to 2 and 3 targets, you leave yourself vulnerable versus hitting with the regular attack.

jcm5
Apr 5, 2008, 01:30 PM
whatever happened to just using the skill just becuz u like how it looks?

Talise
Apr 5, 2008, 01:42 PM
On 2008-04-05 11:30, jcm5 wrote:

to everyone who ever used this argument, no one said you can't, but we're talking about the actual usefulness of the PA.

Zorafim
Apr 5, 2008, 02:07 PM
On 2008-04-05 11:30, jcm5 wrote:

While I agree that using a weapon or a race over another race is worthwhile, I cannot say that this is true for PAs. The difference between two PAs is so great, that choosing one over another based on visual preference greatly slows down your progress.
Unless we're talking about two PAs which do the same thing and have around the same effect, in which you can choose based on visuals (Spinning Break vs Dus Daggas, for example).

Reginaldo
Apr 6, 2008, 12:32 AM
Absolute Dance = Large Mobs with alot of hit boxes. I'm a Human Fighgunner and a JA'd combo will pretty much kill any large mob.

Spiral Dance = Ultimate Crowd Control. Jump into the middle of a crowd of mobs if you want.

First hit will do knockdown on the mobs.

Second combo: First Hit: Hit those mobs again.

Second Hit: Turn away from those mobs, aim at anything that may be behind you.

Third Combo: Hit everything you can.

Tornado Dance = Good on mobs that tank I suppose, but I personally prefer Majarra for those.

Gravity Break = Not worth wasting your time on really, it's been rendered obselete.

dc534
Apr 6, 2008, 02:33 AM
Besides for absolute dance lvling slow is it a decent enough pa to get though, TD and bogga zubba do about the same thing as far as I am concerned and TD costs 99 pa frags, I am not saying I do not like it but I prefer bogga zubba in most cases. So my question is is absolute dance good to get once we get the update that makes skills, and bullets lvl quicker? I am really liking the double saber, I dont know why I never started to lvl it until now.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 6, 2008, 09:29 AM
Absolute Dance is definitely worth it. There is no better PA to use against bosses with multiple hit points for a figh. Not only that, you can take down large monsters with multiple hit points extremely fast too. Groups of enemies it can be useful on as well, but you have to time it so you can keep juggling them with the 2nd part. Quite useful on enemies that like to keep a distance and toss techs at you, because you can keep them off their feet.

THE JACKEL

ZeronechaosX
Apr 6, 2008, 11:46 AM
Gravity Dance is by far the best all around, Spiral isn't all that great, honestly. Tornado is situational to the bigger enemies in the game. Absolute dance is good if you can get over the long PA intro in the beginning until the first hit.

Talise
Apr 6, 2008, 02:25 PM
You realize you're about to get flamed by almost every fighgunner for that post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Talise on 2008-04-06 12:28 ]</font>

-Tidus_415-
Apr 6, 2008, 05:25 PM
On 2008-04-06 09:46, ZeronechaosX wrote:
Gravity Dance is by far the best all around, Spiral isn't all that great, honestly. Tornado is situational to the bigger enemies in the game. Absolute dance is good if you can get over the long PA intro in the beginning until the first hit.

You really need to quit fighgunner for that gravity dance + sprial dance comment.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 6, 2008, 06:52 PM
On 2008-04-06 12:25, Talise wrote:
You realize you're about to get flamed by almost every fighgunner for that post.

I would agree, but basically every fighgunner has learned to ignore posts like that now.

THE JACKEL

SStrikerR
Apr 6, 2008, 08:29 PM

that's the biggest lie I've ever heard. There is not time where gravity is more useful than any of the other PAs.
Oh yeah? The only other AoE PAs a figh can use is tornado dance, which is stupid to use due to gravity break being pure win, and duas robado...lol majarra anyone? So the last choice is gravity dance, which is pretty damn fast.

You'll do more damage doing the basic attack of the doublesaber with JA, than you will with gravity dance. Sure the last hit is pretty strong, but the first two hits are worthless. Damage isn't everything unless you're a person who goes around yelling, "LOLZ BIG NUMBARZ!!!11!"
The first two hits keep stuff still and doesn't let them move at all, and that's useful.

I can attack four enemies doing just as much as gravity dance does to 2 enemies, while recovering PP. Does to 2 enemies? Yeah not really, it hits more than that.

Gravity dance takes til the 3rd hit to do any significant amount of damage. You're far better off using any of the other PAs than gravity, and against groups of like 5 badira, using the regular attack to recover PP with the regular attack.LOLZ BIG NUMBARZ YAY!!11!!1

Gravity dance really doesn't have any use. I beg to differ.
THE JACKEL

No.

edit: And I still never said I thought gravity dance is the best. IMHO I think spiral is the best, but none of them are worthless, they all have uses.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2008-04-06 18:31 ]</font>

Talise
Apr 6, 2008, 09:23 PM
On 2008-04-06 18:29, Ryan113 wrote:

that's the biggest lie I've ever heard. There is not time where gravity is more useful than any of the other PAs.
Oh yeah? The only other AoE PAs a figh can use is tornado dance, which is stupid to use due to gravity break being pure win, and duas robado...lol majarra anyone? So the last choice is gravity dance, which is pretty damn fast.
Where does gravity break come in, that's not an aoe attack, and arn't you agreeing that the spear's more useful by putting gravity dance last?

You'll do more damage doing the basic attack of the doublesaber with JA, than you will with gravity dance. Sure the last hit is pretty strong, but the first two hits are worthless. Damage isn't everything unless you're a person who goes around yelling, "LOLZ BIG NUMBARZ!!!11!"
The first two hits keep stuff still and doesn't let them move at all, and that's useful.
Basic attack=keeping enemies still

I can attack four enemies doing just as much as gravity dance does to 2 enemies, while recovering PP. Does to 2 enemies? Yeah not really, it hits more than that.
first hit hits 2 enemies, 2nd hit hits 3. Basic attack hits them all, without any breaks.

Gravity dance takes til the 3rd hit to do any significant amount of damage. You're far better off using any of the other PAs than gravity, and against groups of like 5 badira, using the regular attack to recover PP with the regular attack.LOLZ BIG NUMBARZ YAY!!11!!1
Arn't you the one aiming for bigger numbers using gravity dance instead of normal attack?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Talise on 2008-04-06 19:28 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 6, 2008, 11:00 PM
dude Ryan, edit the quotes better, that's just weird how you do that, seriously.

My point is, the regular attack of a doublesaber can hit 4 enemies. That's good enough AoE on it's own that you don't need one specific for it. You use the regular attack on small enemies. Medium sized enemies I'd use spiral as I can keep an entire group of Vahra from attacking. Large enemies, go absolute dance. Some enemies that don't get blown away, Tornado dance is even better. There's just no time where gravity dance is the better option. I never use photon charges, because there's no need if people would actually use the regular attack, but somewhere down the line everyone decided it was a waste.

THE JACKEL

Kouta_
Apr 7, 2008, 03:38 AM
On 2008-04-06 21:00, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I never use photon charges, because there's no need if people would actually use the regular attack, but somewhere down the line everyone decided it was a waste.

QFT

SStrikerR
Apr 7, 2008, 02:44 PM
On 2008-04-06 19:23, Talise wrote:

On 2008-04-06 18:29, Ryan113 wrote:

Where does gravity break come in, that's not an aoe attack, and arn't you agreeing that the spear's more useful by putting gravity dance last?
Gravity break is a better sword Pa dumbass, so people aren't likely to get tornado break, i never said grav break was AoE, learn to read better. And yes, I said gravity dance was the worst AoE PA, but it's the last one out of the 3 ones figh can use, and all the other weapons have a clear-cut best Pa, while doublesaber doesn't. therefore people should get gravity dance.

Basic attack=keeping enemies still
Yeah, but gravity dance hits more enemies, so there's more use there. And again, it's an AoE PA.

first hit hits 2 enemies, 2nd hit hits 3. Basic attack hits them all, without any breaksIf you aren't trying to JA the PA then there's no breaks in it either besides the last part of the move, which if you use gravity as an AoE PA then you don't really have to use it if you don't want to.

Arn't you the one aiming for bigger numbers using gravity dance instead of normal attackNo, not at all. Again, I use it for better positioning and to slow the enemies down and keep them away if I need them away from me to set up another move. I don't really give a shit about big numbers. Sure, it's nice to see them, but I don't go around JA'ing everything and getting the best weapons with %s over 40. Hell, my halp and blackheart are both 10%, I just like the weapons, I don't care how much they do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Talise on 2008-04-06 19:28 ]</font>
And finally, the Jackal. This is the internet, and you actually CARE that someone uses the quote boxes a little differently? [spoiler-box]Get a life[/spoiler-box]

Oh and yes, I made the quotes in this post especially fucked up just for you.

ljkkjlcm9
Apr 7, 2008, 05:04 PM
no, I care about someone making a quote box that makes sense. Quote are meant to ya know, quote something, then your text is outside the quote in response to it. Go ahead and tell me to get a life... I have one. You, however, are what 13? You need time to grow up and understand things better.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2008-04-07 15:07 ]</font>

Sekani
Apr 7, 2008, 05:27 PM
On 2008-04-07 12:44, Ryan113 wrote:
And finally, the Jackal. This is the internet, and you actually CARE that someone uses the quote boxes a little differently? [spoiler-box]Get a life[/spoiler-box]

Oh and yes, I made the quotes in this post especially fucked up just for you.

Since this is the internet, I can safely assume that if you don't want to present your opinion in a readable fashion, it isn't worth reading. (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=171194&forum=11&42)

Seriously, I look at your post up there and can't tell which part is yours and which part you quoted.

Ahkaskar
Apr 7, 2008, 06:28 PM
If legibly formatting your text on the internet isn't important to you, then you've never come across a webpage that hurt your eyes to read. There is seriously a whole science out there for designing things in a readable fashion. Do a google search for "webpage design flaws", "bad website design" or anything along those lines. Inconsistency can be a big no-no, and badly written quotation would fall under that kind of problem.

After all, if it wasn't such a big deal, would Wikipedia have a site-wide style system?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahkaskar on 2008-04-07 16:29 ]</font>

Sekani
Apr 7, 2008, 06:41 PM
On 2008-04-07 16:28, Ahkaskar wrote:
Do a google search for "webpage design flaws", "bad website design" or anything along those lines.

If you type those in and hit "I'm feeling lucky", you should get sent to Myspace. Doesn't happen now, but it should.

Talise
Apr 7, 2008, 10:38 PM
Ryan, you obviously can't be made to understand why regular attack beats gravity dance, especially according to your "playstyle" even though it's been pointed out at least 3 times already in this thread. I see no point in replying to you anymore. As for your liddle text inserts inside quote boxes, read above posts.

And how can you compare a slow swinging weapon AND PA over doublesabers? Tornado dance has totally different application than gravity break, and if it was something you'd use gravity break on, you'd definitely be able to use spiral dance on it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Talise on 2008-04-07 20:43 ]</font>