PDA

View Full Version : My awesome day

DreXxiN
Apr 5, 2008, 12:53 AM
Felt like sharing this for the hell of it.

Yesterday, ran, tripped on ankle, landed on it with all of body weight, hurts to walk, impossible to run.
-Could not sleep because of this pain, so sat in a chair all night. Woke up in the morning knowing our dog will die. We put her to sleep, and 30 minutes later, My sister's cat dies. It was probably more painful seeing how depressed my family was even moreso than the actual pet deaths. After this followed a massive 4 hour headache, followed my an aching stomach.

Last but not least, the good part of my day ended up being that Seo came and stopped by for a good 2-3 hours. Only problem is that I had to walk her home and back (45 minutes) with said fucked up ankle (That was my choice though, didn't want her unsafe).

Woot....That was...fun

SStrikerR
Apr 5, 2008, 06:27 PM
How'd your sister's cat die? And yea, sounded like your day sucked, sorry to hear it.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 5, 2008, 06:36 PM
looks like Friday the 13th came early for you.

Least you can look at it with (sarcastic)humor.

DreXxiN
Apr 6, 2008, 09:24 AM
On 2008-04-05 16:27, Ryan113 wrote:
How'd your sister's cat die? And yea, sounded like your day sucked, sorry to hear it.

Not exactly sure, things are better now, but it's still rather unfortunate. I'll let you know if I find out why.

AlexCraig
Apr 6, 2008, 12:25 PM
Wow. That... that sucks...